XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PST Central > Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 06:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   PAX Meet Up
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Default New Guide Team Members

It was inevitable that we were going to expand the Guide Team, we just didn't think it was going to happen because of this. We wish is was under better circumstances. We have three new GT members coming onboard, but are losing one.

Firstly to Pesico, thank you for everything that you've done. It is greatly appreciated by everyone. We understand leaving because work is interfering, but as I told you, that doesn't mean that we like it. You'll be missed in the staff forum though. But, you'll still be around helping everyone out.

As I said before, we have three new GT members coming on board. All three of these guys have done some of the most detailed and best guides on the site. Seriously, if you haven't seen them, go read them. I'm looking forward to what they can bring. Welcome jqtaxpayer, Savenger, and Vyrastas to the staff.

...some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea!   Silver Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Farewell Pesico You will always be in my dreams. (Not in a perverted way though) Welcome newbies!

You Go Girl
Old 02-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   A+ Thread Award   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Killzone Gaming Night Award   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

*Moment of silence for Pesico*

Welcome to all 3 new Guide Team members. Make us better.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Congrats Guys. Sad to see Pesico step down.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Silver Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Pesico rocks! Sorry to see you go but real life > everything else. Welcome to the new GT members though!^^
Old 02-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Staff - Moderator   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Farewell Pesico. You've been a very good Staff Member & I thank you for your good work.

Congratulations new GT Members. I'll have a read of your guides now.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Too. Many. Fucking. Smilies!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
Farewell Pesico You will always be in my dreams. (Not in a perverted way though) Welcome newbies!
If I knew this, I'd never step down. LOL! Just kidding.

Thanks for the kind words everyone

And welcome to the probies. I'm sure you all will do a great job.

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Old 02-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Thanks for all the great help you have been to this site Pesico.You have been a great benefit as a staff member.
And to the 3 new staff.Just remember, don't let the power get to your head and don't mess up.Other then that good luck with the new positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
Too. Many. Fucking. Smilies!
4 smilies in one post render you useless?Il have to remember that.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   2,500 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Right that's it I'm not posting my guide till Pesico comes back LOL!! JK Welcome guys

Last edited by FiftyQuid; 02-26-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: "comes" is spelled with an "o" :)
Closed Thread