New Guide Team Members

olsen77

It was inevitable that we were going to expand the Guide Team, we just didn't think it was going to happen because of this. We wish is was under better circumstances. We have three new GT members coming onboard, but are losing one.

Firstly to Pesico, thank you for everything that you've done. It is greatly appreciated by everyone. We understand leaving because work is interfering, but as I told you, that doesn't mean that we like it. :p You'll be missed in the staff forum though. :pout: But, you'll still be around helping everyone out. :dance:

As I said before, we have three new GT members coming on board. All three of these guys have done some of the most detailed and best guides on the site. Seriously, if you haven't seen them, go read them. I'm looking forward to what they can bring. Welcome jqtaxpayer, Savenger, and Vyrastas to the staff. :applause:

Thanks for all the great help you have been to this site Pesico.You have been a great benefit as a staff member.

And to the 3 new staff.Just remember, don't let the power get to your head and don't mess up.Other then that good luck with the new positions.

Too. Many. Fucking. Smilies!

4 smilies in one post render you useless?Il have to remember that.

You did a great job around here, Pesico. That three individuals are taking your place speaks volumes, and I wish you the best. :applause:

Meanwhile, thanks to the Staff for the warm welcome, and to our community for the congratulations that have been coming in.

Edited by jqtaxpayer
Removed content.