A New Mod

Vyrastas

Hey everyone, Happy New Year. :)

We have one forum staff change to announce. fletchar2 has decided to step down as Moderator. He's been on staff both as an Event Director and Mod, and we've been grateful for all the time he's put in to help the forums keep chugging along. Unfortunately he doesn't have as much free time these days, and has graciously stepped aside for a new member.

Replacing Fletch will be Fynn84. You might have seen him the Sports Bar or Leaderboard forums, and we're excited to have him on board. I know Fletch is happy since we've brought in another Liverpool fan to replace an outgoing one. :)

Anyway, thanks to Fletch and congrats to Fynn! :applause:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, it had to be fletch? Well I know that you've been busy with real life and stuff. You've been a great staff member, even when you were an ED, so it's a huge loss. Good luck with the family business and being healthy. :hug:

Congrats to Fynn. I honestly haven't really seen you around, but I know you'll do a good job. :)

Sad to see Fletch step down. Best wishes to you as real life is always important and thank you for all the work you put into the site over the years.

And congrats to Fynn. Really don't hang around the Sports Bar section, but I've seen you a few times in the Leaderboards forums.

Thanks for the well wishes folks! Free time hasn't been on my side, so it was just a case of out with the old blood and in with the new! Based on my personal dealings with Fynn, through both on-site stuff and off-site stuff, with Vy bringing him in as the new blood you'll have a fantastic new mod helping out.

Congrats Fynn and good luck against all those United fans on board. :applause: