Graphics Again

Vyrastas

Hey all,

We've made another change in Graphics, Haptism has come in to take over TheFlyingToaster's spot. You've probably seen her work all over the forums as she's done numerous signatures for people. She's already begun to contribute so we're excited to have her on the team. A big congrats to Haptism on her new position! :applause:

You can check out her graphics request thread here:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/member-galleries/237025-haptisms-graphics-gallery.html

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I knew Jonnie was busy so he probably didn't have time to contribute as we had hoped for. I know he would have done everything that he could if he had the time. Thanks for your efforts though Toaster!

Congrats Haptism! I know you'll have a lot to offer to the GFX area. You've turned into a great graphic designer. :hug:

Edited by Warbear
added extra info

Congrats and good luck Haptism! :applause:

I honestly thought you were a dude (not the first time I've made that mistake :whistle:).

Hopefully you'll still be able to take requests. I'm still debating on whether or not to get a sig made for ya. :)

You mean you haven't seen her pics in the picture thread. :eek: She is beautiful and amazing at graphics. She made a sig and ava for me once.

Congrats Haptism! :applause: