A New Guide Team Lead

Vyrastas

Afternoon/evening everyone.

After 5 years on the Guide Team, Mendel has decided to step down as the GT Lead. He'll still be on staff as a Super (so don't start getting any ideas now), but him stepping down as Lead is a huge loss, as under his direction the GT has become the well-oiled machine that it is now. Please give him a huge round of applause, as his contributions to the Guide Team are too numerous to list out. A big Thank You to Mendel. :respect:

Replacing him as Lead will be Terminator. T is truly a machine, having handled hundreds of guides since joining in early 2012, and taking initiative in all aspects of the Guide Team that need attention. We know he'll do a great job, so please everyone give him a round of applause. :applause:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see Mendel step down as a GT Lead, but at least you'll still be a part of the Staff and a big asset to the site.

Thanks for everything that you've done as a GT Lead! :hug:

Congrats Terminator! :applause:

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have gotten better at writing Roadmaps. You taught me how important it was to point out glitches and nasty bugs, so I always see that now when I'm working on a guide.

If it wasn't for you either, I probably wouldn't be afraid of you reviewing my guides since you can never make up your mind. :whistle:

I'm sure you'll do good! Excited to see what you bring to the table as a GT Lead now. :thumbsup:

I always liked Mendel and his odd way to put you in the position you must be. It's great to still have him as a SM

Awesome to see Terminator take the lead. He was the guy to stick my first (and only) guide in the site + his friendly demeanor is what is needed for every upcoming guide writer.

Sad to see Mendel leave. He gave the GT great direction and was truly one of the greatest assets the site had

I couldn't think of a better person to take over the lead though. Terminator has been such a great help to me as a trophy guide writer. He has reviewed almost every guide I have produced and is always very thorough and supportive of my work. You deserve the promotion buddy, I'm sure you'll bring great leadership to your new role. Congratulations :applause:

As long as nobody is actually leaving, I think I won't suffer a heart attack.

Thanks Mendel for all your hard work over the years. You made the guide team here into a web renowned source of info for trophies, that's a HUGE accomplishment. I also personally thank you for bringing me aboard the team itself.

As for Term, I figured if Mendel were to give the lead to someone, it'd be you. You do the work of many all by yourself. I can't think of a better replacement. Here's hoping it's a smooth ride for you