More Staff Changes

Vyrastas

Hi everyone, Happy Tuesday, we have some more staff changes to announce.

Woody is stepping down as Super Mod. He's been on staff for about 5 years now, one of the last remaining members of the Old Guard. Replacing him will be Labartu, who has done a great job in all the positions he's had during his two stints on staff.

Moosh will be moving over from Mod to Events Director to help with all the additional work the EDs will have in the next year (just to name one, 30+ more staff custom lists :eek:). I know she's excited to take on this new job and we're excited to have her there.

Savenger is stepping down from Graphics... this is somewhat bittersweet as he joined the staff when I did back in 2010 (Guide Team), so it's strange to see him go. He has not been as active of late, but his contributions over the years in Guides and Graphic have been too numerous to list out.

Lastly, OnceFallen has stepped down from Moderator. He's been modding and working events since 2010 (I believe he was one of the original EDs?). He's also written tons of guides... so his contributions will certainly be missed.

No new staff to announce, current staff is doing a swell job, but we're always on the lookout for new members, so be on your best behavior! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/im-watching-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

So congrats to those for their new roles :applause:, and a big "Thank You" for those leaving. :bow:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to both Lab and Moosh on their new roles! You'll both do great!

Sorry to see Woody, Sav and OF leaving the staff. All have given massive shifts for the site so it's a shame they can't carry on. Hopefully when their schedules are a bit freer they'll be able to return.

:hug: to everyone concerned.

(I believe he was one of the original EDs?)

You would be correct in believing that. :wizard:

I thought Oncefallen left ages ago. :think:

Nope, you might be mixing that up with when he left his ED role (before that point he was performing a dual role as ED/Mod).

Edited by fletchar2

Congrats to Labby for the rise up to blue status :applause:

And congrats to Blast That Train Mooshy for the switch to ED :applause: Definitely a good move there imo.

Sad to see some of the others go :( Big cheers for all their hard work :drunk: (also, someone needs to get Woody some Fifa addiction pills tbh)

Hopefully Sav will still be around for this seasons fantasy footie too :)

Edited by Kahuna

Congratulations to Moosh, and Labartu I'm sure you guys will do great you have always been fair, and respectful, and just great mods :).

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/picard_clapping.gif

(Although Moosh your new role doesn't mean anyone will go easy on you for any future GN's :whistle: :devil:).

And a thank you to Woody, Savenger and OnceFallen, despite not having the opportunity to speak to you, I know the great contributions you have made to the site :D.

Edited by BinkUncia

Congrats Labby and Moosh! Hopefully the frequency of AC game nights will increase now :whistle:

Farewell to Woody, Sav and OF. It's a shame their activity dropped recently, but all 3 have done outstanding shifts since before I was born I think, so they deserve a break. Good lucky guys and drop back in every now and then, especially Woody to keep us informed of Norwich's "progress" ;)

Lab going super? Now you just need Toaster back and have him as a Super to complete your little circle. :p Congrats! You've been a great contributor towards the staff and respected member. :applause:

And congrats to Moosh. Shame that you won't be moderating the site anymore but at least you'll still be an asset in the staff. :)

I never personally got to meet OnceFallen, Woody, and Savenger, but I know they were a part of the staff for as long as I've been an active member. Thank you guys for all of your contributions! Hope you guys stick around.