All Good Things...

olsen77

When Tuff rejoined the staff, she and I made an agreement that when I was done with the staff, then both of us were. That day is today. There really isn't much to be said, other than it's time for both of us to say goodbye to the staff and move on. The priorities for both of us have changed so much that the best thing to do is to move on and leave the site in capable hands. It's the most responsible thing that both of us can do right now. Vyrastas is taking over as admin for good and the rest of the staff will still be around, hopefully a long time.

I'm sure that Tuff while have something to add later, but for now...

To all of the staff members past and present, thank you for making my job easy over the last five years.

To RX and Webb, thank you for the opportunity to help out and contribute to the site in a big way.

To all of the members, keep being the best gaming community out there. You guys are all awesome and made all of the work, stress, and frustration worthwhile.

Farewell.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Tuff rejoined the staff, she and I made an agreement that when I was done with the staff, then both of us were. That day is today. There really isn't much to be said, other than it's time for both of us to say goodbye to the staff and move on. The priorities for both of us have changed so much that the best thing to do is to move on and leave the site in capable hands. It's the most responsible thing that both of us can do right now. Vyrastas is taking over as admin for good and the rest of the staff will still be around, hopefully a long time.

To all of the staff members past and present, thank you for making my job easy over the last five years.

To RX and Webb, thank you for the opportunity to help out and contribute to the site in a big way.

To all of the members, keep being the best gaming community out there. You guys are all awesome and made all of the work, stress, and frustration worthwhile.

Farewell.

:eek:

Whut? You're leaving? This is actually quite a shock...

I've had a great time gaming with you and Tuffmuff. Thanks for being awesome :)

All the best in the future.

http://media.tumblr.com/dd99dc364607c1f53141a23e9b1d3579/tumblr_inline_mx9e6noAE41qct1vl.gif

Edited by Metdevil

Farewell.

Thanks for being a great admin Olsen!

I have never actually gamed with you myself but I know that you're still an awesome guy :)

Edited by arrow

You and tuff are leaving the staff? I'm at a lost of words. Like seriously, I'm about to tear up here. :pout:

I know that you don't like the MGS series, but I think this image perfectly sums my feelings for you two.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130424041648/soulsacrifice/images/a/a6/Big-Boss-Salute-720x408.jpg

Farewell olsen and tuff. May you two continue to be awesome people on this site and in real life.

Wow, I'm completely speechless. I've read this a couple of times and it still hasn't quite sunk in, none of us knew this was coming :(

Thanks for everything you've done for the site, and for giving me an opportunity on staff. I learnt a few important things from you and I think they were vital in improving who I was as a person and a member of this site.

Gutted to see Tuff leave too; we had a few disagreements like anyone does, but I could always trust her to be completely honest with me and show me where I was being stupid. She taught me a lot about being on Staff and dealing with guides, so for that I'll be eternally grateful. Please stick around to offer your opinons and leave mildly controversial images on my wall :D

End of an era, take care guys and thanks for everything. Hope to see you around :)

Wow, I get home from work and see this :(

Thanks a lot Olsen for everything you've done for the site, you've been a great admin and a special thanks for considering me for a position on the staff.

And Tuff, thanks for all the work you've done on the site and on the guide team and everything else. I'm glad I managed to get a gamenight in with you even if it was just you kicking my arse repeatedly :p

I know Vy's gonna do a great job taking over the reigns going forward, and I wish you guys the best in whatever you do :) I hope you both still pop in every now and then! Dunno what I'm gonna do if I don't get a random indecent picture appear on my wall every now and then :D

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mefnirV.gif

I am shocked and utterly speechless. I didn't see this coming and I am a little sad now. Ye two have done so much for the site and have helped it become what it is now.

Everyone will miss ye dearly. Hopefully we will see ye two around every so often still:)

It will be weird being on staff without Olsen and tuff around. Thanks you also for bring me to the staff too :hug:

Also congrats to Vy on becoming the new permanent Admin, he has done a great job so far so we know the site is in great hands:applause:

Edited by mullinavat
o

No. This can't be happening! What a complete shocker. :pout::pout:

Olsen and Tuff, I wish you two the best of luck in your future endeavors. You two did a great job on the site for many years. It'll be hard to imagine the site from now on without you two. Thank you for your hard work for all of these years. It won't be the same from here on out, but it is what it is.

Congratulations on the promotion Vy. You will do a great job. It'll be the beginning of a new era for the site. It'll be a great new era!

Damn... Just as other staff, I'm completely speechless. It's sad to see you and Tuff going, but I wish you the best of luck with your pursuits in life. I wish I could write something more than this plain "Best of luck" shit but as I said I'm completely speechless :pout:

On the bright side - congratulations Vy on becoming an Admin for real :applause: :applause: I know the site is in capable hands so there's nothing to be worried about :beer:

This is completely out of left field. olsen is like a staple to the site to me, there was never I time I was logged on he wasn't admin. Same with tuff. D:

I hope you'll both still be around the community. We've been waiting for your glorious return with balloons and sparklers and those little snake tablets we were gonna toss in the BBQ by the hand full so we could have a Battlefield 4 Game Night. :(

Wow. I did not expect this at all. I'm speechless to hear this as you've been admin for as long as i've been on the site. How much you've done for the site, both visible and behind the scenes has been astounding. It's sad to see you go.

And tuff, thank you for all the work you've done too and the answered questions/ guide loading when i was a GT noob.

Congrats Vy on the permanent position. You have big boots to fill but from what i've seen this last month you'll do brilliantly.

Thank you tuff, and especially Olsen.

Edited by TheManUtdFan

Unexpected, but life has to come first, and it's good that you're aware of your priorities.

Both of you have had major impact on the site, obviously, and I thank you for that. Your leadership has made the site was it is today.

That said, grats to Vyrastas for the permanent position; you've already had a great start, and I'm keenly interested to see where it goes from here.

Like Krid said, end of an era. Well done to all involved, you deserve many back-pats.

Shit none of us expected this one :(

Best of luck to both of you, we all owe you a lot and I'm sure you'll both be back one day! Sad to see you both go but whatever you feel best will be best for everyone. Thank you for all of the two of your efforts and hard work.

Though when one door closes another opens and congratulations Vy, you've done a great job as admin so far and I know that'll continue :D

Guys :(

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/564448/it-s-always-sunny-sad-charli-o.gif

Sad to see you both leave, the staff won't be the same without you! Olsen, thanks for bringing me on as a mod and tuff thanks for having my back and reminding me that it's okay to speak my mind and disagree when needed :hug:

I hope this doesn't mean the end of tuff's random pics in all our visitor messages! :p

i've been on the site for 4 (?) years now, and i've got to say in that time i've never really had too much in the way of dealings with either Olsen or tuff. The thing is, with you two being so important and the site always being great from the first day i joined, that shows how much you do to keep things running that the regular people wouldn't be aware of.

I hope everything is ok with the both of you, thanks for everything you've done. :)

I don't have a lot to say that Olsen hasn't already said and I'm slammed at work (one of the reasons its just not feasible to stay on staff)

I'll still be around to irritate the mods and maybe write another guide or two. Gaming continues ;)

Love you all

We love you too :hug:

At least, I love you :)

What about your custom trophy list? :francis: