New Policies: Gamesharing and Spoilers

olsen77

In light of recent events, we have to make a couple of things VERY clear.

Game/account sharing is an automatic ban. It's a sign of your character. It's never been allowed here, but we're not going to simply delete your posts anymore. If you're new to the site and that's what you're here for, you're probably not going to turn out to be a contributing member. If you've been around for a while and you try this, you knew better, but you tempted fate. There is zero flexibility in this and no excuses that "you didn't know>"

Because of the mayhem in the Batman forum, if anyone posts spoilers, without using spoiler tags, for a game that hasn't come out yet or has just been released, it's also an automatic ban. I've had the ending of Batman ruined for me because I had to clean up the crap of a few members that didn't know how to use spoiler tags. Games can be spoiled in this way for anyone, but especially for the staff because we have to clean up the messes. There will be zero tolerance for this as well, especially with several huge games (Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, and Modern Warfare) on the horizon.

If you don't know how to use spoiler tags, then read through this thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/8606-spoiler-tags.html

Thank you for your time.