Welcome to PS3Trophies.org (PS3T.org)

Webb

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums of PS3T.org, your one-stop shop for everything Trophy related.

A quick introduction to the guys behind the scenes and why we're here now. Myself and RoutineX have been administrators over at the number 1 Xbox 360 Achievement site for some years now and we were so excited to see Sony finally implementing their Trophy system that we decided to create a sister site that would cater exclusively to PS3 Trophy fans (ourselves included).

We aim to bring you the lists as quick and concise as possible, offering you the ability to store your own checklists and pretty much, we implement what the general consensus wants (it's our rule of thumb).

The forums are a simple and friendly place (we can guarantee that ;)) and are simple to navigate. We have off-topic, PS3 and game related chat forums. At current, every confirmed or rumoured Trophy enabled title has it's forum with a locked Trophy Discussion for when the Trophies are confirmed.

How is it split you ask? Well, just like Eric Lempel, Director of PlayStation Network Operations stated in his recent Trophy run through, the games are categorised by "Large scale" and "Small scale". With the "Large Scale" covering retail titles and large PSN downloads and the "Small Scale" covering smaller, arcade style titles.

If you have a confirmed list, then use the Submit board that can be found in the Index of the forums. But for the most part, just have fun and enjoy the community that gets built here. Enjoy your stay :D

Webb/RoutineX

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do we know anything about the trophies themselves yet? Like what they will entail or if small scale games have fewer etc.

Anywho, still a bit empty but I'm sure it'll look professional in some time. Good job so far!

Very cool to see this site! I have been a member of x360a for awhile and I was hoping that there was going to be a trophy site for the PS3 I just didn't expect to see it from the creaters of x360a!!! I wish you all the best of luck, now I just hope that new system of Sony's succeeds.

P.S. You got to love my timing I JUST bought a PS3 this past week. No retro-active worries for ME!:)

Edited by Frostbite
Adding Sig

Are there any plans to have PS3 reviews as well as the trophy lists in the future?

I'm sure that one of the goals of this site is to be as rich in content as the sister site. Of course, Webb and his cohorts are gonna need a lot of help. Speaking of which, I'd love to assist on the reviews team or the guide team whenever these features become available.