XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 01:35 AM   #61
cpnneeda

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty V View Post
I don't know if I should be flattered or worried You still going to be on later this evening? I might have to come out from the closet, dust off my copy, and play some BF3.
I should be. May be an hour or so before I am, but I'll be on.

Oh, and be worried. Very worried.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:39 AM   #62
technole
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Clubs Director
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)

Congrats Bounty! Nice to know you also share an excellent first name!

Being a fan of the series, Banana Splitz on Vita sure looks terrific. Definitely on my want list.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:39 AM   #63
darkdante14
Maximum Clubs Director

Send a message via Skype™ to darkdante14

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   SOTM Winner   Staff - Clubs Director   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Congratulations Bounty! For some reason, I had a feeling you'll become a MOTM this month.

Signature by ESYLD | PSN Games With Platinums | Battlefield 4 PS3T Clan

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Old 07-01-2012, 02:21 AM   #64
Bounty V

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by technole View Post
Congrats Bounty! Nice to know you also share an excellent first name!

Being a fan of the series, Banana Splitz on Vita sure looks terrific. Definitely on my want list.
After (yes, after) I was asked the question regarding Splitz I snuck a glance at the announcement trailer and it looks good. I love how the colors pop out, and the ability to create your own floors...ingenious depending on the level of editing available. My only concern is the motion function they were showing off...being an old school gamer I can't seem to get a handle on all this new motion oriented gaming...hopefully there's a way to turn it off.

I was looking at Vitas a couple days ago and there are no plans for a price drop in the near future...but considering the Assassin's Creed Vita bundle is the same price as a brand new wifi Vita, I can't help but see a price drop before the year is over. Once Vitas/memory cards become more affordable I'll probably get one as well as Banana Splitz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdante14 View Post
Congratulations Bounty! For some reason, I had a feeling you'll become a MOTM this month.
You're not the only to have said that, and I can't understand why people would have guessed me lol. I wouldn't have guessed me if my life depended on it

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 07-01-2012, 02:39 AM   #65
Fireforge

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Big congratulations Bounty!
Great work on the site.

We've finally finished on COD now.
Longest running group, you should have stayed a bit longer.

Big thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the Avatar and Signature!
Old 07-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #66
TheDoc87

Awards Showcase I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Congrats Bounty

PSNProfiles | Exophase

Click here to check out My Trophy Guides

Admit it. You like to collect trophies, so why not go ahead and sign up. Click Me! To Register
Old 07-01-2012, 03:14 AM   #67
Sactravas

Congratz for the win
Old 07-01-2012, 04:36 AM   #68
RED_REBEL44
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Congrats on the award, Bounty! Feel the same about BF and MW, they're both good shooters.

I'll be adding the hannah plat to my collection during the THL
Old 07-01-2012, 06:07 AM   #69
AndrewAnonymous

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   A+ Thread Award   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Congratulations Bounty!
Old 07-01-2012, 06:20 AM   #70
Vyrastas
Administrator

Awards Showcase Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   Staff - Administrator   Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Congrats, Bounty!

Closed Thread