Staff Changes, Part 2

olsen77

Last week, when announcing the first run of changes to the staff, I said that I'd keep you updated on any additions to the staff. Well, here we go.

First off, because of the void left by tuff, we needed someone new for the guide team. We also needed a mod to fill in for Toaster since he'll be focusing on guides. Fortunately, we have two staff members around that have been way overdue for a shot at doing something new. Dark_Phantom_89 and BreadSkin are leaving the max clubs and moving towards the guide team and moderators, respectively. They've both done great things in the max clubs and I'm excited to see what they can bring to their new teams.

With the two of them leaving the max clubs, there's a big hole that needs to be taken of. We may add a fifth club director, but for now, technole and stgermain are joining the staff and the max clubs. I can't wait to see what new things they bring to the table. I'm sure that they, like their counterparts in new staff positions, will do a great job.

Congrats to all four of them. :applause:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic