XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PST Central > Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 05:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   PAX Meet Up
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Default Game Night Month 2: Sony Exclusives

We decided shortly after January ended that if we did another game night month, that they would be themed. All of the games would have something in common. In this case, they're all published by Sony.

Soon to be free to play multiplayer Killzone 3 is up first on the 10th, followed by Gran Turismo 5 on the 17th, a Member's Choice on the 24th, and the latest PS3 exclusive Twisted Metal closing the month out on the 31st.

The sign up thread for Killzone is up now and voting has started for the Member's Choice. The choices are more limited this time and I've explained why certain games are left out in the thread.

Enjoy the games. We'll see you there for some of them.

March 10 - Killzone 3 (Open for sign ups)
March 17 - Gran Turismo 5 (Open for sign ups)
March 24 - Resistance 3 (Open for sign ups)
March 31 - Twisted Metal

Last edited by olsen77; 03-13-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen77 View Post
March 10 - Killzone 3 (Open for sign ups)
March 31 - Twisted Metal

Stupid character limit >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psikorps View Post
they leave a nasty ass residue on the unit that can only be described as howler monkey semen mixed with elmer's all purpose glue...
Old 02-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase Silver Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Silver

Awesome, thanks for all your hard work with organizing these, only got GT5 there.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to OLIVERMC97

Awards Showcase Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Awesome!! Hopefully when KZ3 multi is released as a free download, you will be able to join private matches in it, as I recently sold it . Will turn up to the GT5 one too .

Is that confirmed?

Last edited by OLIVERMC97; 02-27-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Yay! Finally a game night I can join (Killzone 3) Last time I participated it was Killzone 3

Sig by RED_REBEL44

Old 02-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   PAX Meet Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIVERMC97 View Post
Awesome!! Hopefully when KZ3 multi is released as a free download, you will be able to join private matches in it, as I recently sold it . Will turn up to the GT5 one too .

Is that confirmed?
We'll see tomorrow. If not, it's not too expensive and there's no online pass.

...some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

I'll be attending the GT5 one and the members choice one (depends what game).

I've missed out on game nights for months because of stupid work, but I'm going to tell my boss I won't those nights off

Sig and Avatar by RED_REBEL44

Old 02-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

I like the idea of having a theme for the gaming months. If the KZ3 free download is compatible with the full game, Wipeout HD wins, and I decide to buy Twisted Metal, I should be able to attend 3. Heck, I might even borrow GT5 off my brother for that, too. Either way, I haven't played any of them so I'm going to get spanked in all of them

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
Old 02-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I'm down for the GT5 night though my driving leaves a lot to be desired .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 02-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I've been trying to choose which game to play next since I finished with Skate 3 but since I haven't played Killzone 3 yet I may do that to practice for the game-night. I was originally going to blast through the Tomb Raider Trilogy, which I didn't get far on and since it would have been my 5th playthrough of GTAIV I might aswell play Killzone 3.
Closed Thread