Game Night Month 2: Sony Exclusives

olsen77

We decided shortly after January ended that if we did another game night month, that they would be themed. All of the games would have something in common. In this case, they're all published by Sony.

Soon to be free to play multiplayer Killzone 3 is up first on the 10th, followed by Gran Turismo 5 on the 17th, a Member's Choice on the 24th, and the latest PS3 exclusive Twisted Metal closing the month out on the 31st.

The sign up thread for Killzone is up now and voting has started for the Member's Choice. The choices are more limited this time and I've explained why certain games are left out in the thread.

Enjoy the games. We'll see you there for some of them.

March 10 - Killzone 3 (Open for sign ups)

March 17 - Gran Turismo 5 (Open for sign ups)

March 24 - Resistance 3 (Open for sign ups)

March 31 - Twisted Metal

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!! Hopefully when KZ3 multi is released as a free download, you will be able to join private matches in it, as I recently sold it :facepalm:. Will turn up to the GT5 one too :D.

Is that confirmed?

We'll see tomorrow. :p If not, it's not too expensive and there's no online pass.

I like the idea of having a theme for the gaming months. If the KZ3 free download is compatible with the full game, Wipeout HD wins, and I decide to buy Twisted Metal, I should be able to attend 3. Heck, I might even borrow GT5 off my brother for that, too. Either way, I haven't played any of them so I'm going to get spanked in all of them :p

I've been trying to choose which game to play next since I finished with Skate 3 but since I haven't played Killzone 3 yet I may do that to practice for the game-night. I was originally going to blast through the Tomb Raider Trilogy, which I didn't get far on and since it would have been my 5th playthrough of GTAIV I might aswell play Killzone 3.

Yes. Twisted Metal is in it. I just hope that I can make it in time.

Yep. Since we're giving plenty of time for it to launch in Europe and get all of the online issues straightened out (including any potential ones in the European launch), you have about a month's notice. :p