XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3T Central > Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #41 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver   A+ Thread Award   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

This is fantastic news! This is a great addition to the site. I just hope there won't be a sudden "psvitatrophies.org" knock off .

Trophy Cards
Old 02-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #42 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenarutoshippuden View Post
You know if any more PSN titles will become a retail like platinum? I did Dungeon Defenders for the PSN and looking at the list they added more tings to grind out and removed the 1 million trophy. Even added the boss trophies not on the psn version. I thought that was awesome looking over that huge difference in the PSN version vs PS Vita version list,
I only know it when I see the lists and I post them as soon as I see them.

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Old 02-11-2012, 04:36 AM   #43 (permalink)

The sites called ps3 trophies, not ps3 and vita trophies?
Old 02-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #44 (permalink)

Cool, I wondered if the Vita would have trophy support. Do those trophies accumulate toward your total level, or are they tracked seperately as some kind of Vita exclusive level total? I'd assume it's all the same, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #45 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyac View Post
The sites called ps3 trophies, not ps3 and vita trophies?
Right, but we have forums for Vita games.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Old 02-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #46 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaUnlimited View Post
Cool, I wondered if the Vita would have trophy support. Do those trophies accumulate toward your total level, or are they tracked seperately as some kind of Vita exclusive level total? I'd assume it's all the same, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
They do indeed count towards the same total.

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Old 02-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #47 (permalink)

Good to see they are finally up. Yay for Pesico!
Old 02-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #48 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesico View Post
Not only would it be a huge task, but every single trophy would have to be cropped out of the original image (some trophies even have invisible background at places), plus people would actually need to unlock them for it to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen77 View Post
And on top of that, the script that loads images would have to be temporarily recoded. It's set up to accept 240x240 .PNG files. I don't know how big the Vita images from screenshots would be, but the script would have to be adjusted so that they can be scaled down properly. That would have to be done every time since it would have to be adjusted back for the PS3 images. It's way too much of a hassle to do at this time.
Too much hassle then. I guess we'll have to wait for Sony to get on the case. Which could be a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafinenko View Post
He should be VitaMOTM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenarutoshippuden View Post
or "Life MOTM" that what vita means.
Oh what's that sound? It's the sound of Pesicos over inflated ego trying to fit through the door
Old 02-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #49 (permalink)
Administrator

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Awesome Mystery Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Administrator   PAX Meet Up
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

For those wanting to submit Vita trophy lists starting on Tuesday, please be aware of the new addition to the Submit rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen77 View Post
For Vita Games:

If you'd like to submit a trophy list for a Vita game, the method is very different. At this time, the games do not show up on playstation.com and you need a Vita for them to show up.

First, check to make sure that the game(s) hasn't already been added to the site by checking the Vita Games page. If it has not, the follow the next few steps.

1. Take screenshots of the list on your Vita by pressing the PS and START buttons at the same time. Make sure that the game icon is included in your one of the screenshots.

2. Upload those screenshots to a photo hosting site or even your site album.

3. Create a new thread in Submit and include those images. Threads without screenshots of the lists included will be ignored.

Note: Because there is currently no good way to upload the trophy images right now, those will be ignored for the time being. Once we get to a point in which we can get Vita trophy images in the same way that we can get PS3 trophy images, we will take care of them then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin
I just accidentally karate chopped my bowl of noodles and now it's all over my screen. Assholes

Old 02-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #50 (permalink)

This is great news also good news that they count towards your total level

Closed Thread