PS3T Now Has Vita Trophies

olsen77

We've teased it and talked about it for a while, but Playstation Vita trophies are now being added to the site. With a huge assist from Pesico (and this section wouldn't be possible without him at the moment, so he deserves a huge thank you), the first batch of Vita games (around 20 or so) have been added to the site. Our first Vita guide is also ready and will hopefully be loaded to the site soon.

What took us an extra six weeks or so is waiting to see if Sony added one of two things, either the Vita lists to playstation.com or enabling viewing the Vita lists on PS3. Neither of those have happened, but with the first bundles going out next week, the time is now to add the lists. Those things may happen in the future, but for now, we'll make do. Unfortunately, this means that there can't be any image trophy images added to the lists, but the lists are the most important thing.

Over the next couple of weeks as the Vita launches in North American and Europe, the rest of the lists will be added, along with those that are currently only available in Japan. For now, the lists can only be found by searching for the title. Although, considering that they're all "incomplete", the Missing Trophies page can act as a substitute Vita section.

Anyway, enjoy the lists (and very soon, the new section) and please be patient as we continue adding these to the site.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing! I've been reading Pesico's blog ever since he posted the first Vita trophies.

By the way, I don't know if he bought Super Stardust Delta - but if you did, is there a way to check if there are really DLC trophies? Super Stardust Delta Vita DLC Confirmed? - PlayStation Vita News at IGN

According to Pes, there are DLC trophies, but they don't sync yet.

Well Done Pesico :)

So will there be a separate trophy section just for vita games or will they be integrated with the PS3 lists?

There will be a separate section. Everything is coded up. I just need to get a hold of RX to put the finishing touches on it so that it appears.

http://efunk.bravehost.com/PS3T/Guide_banner_vita.jpg

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy133/olsen27/Guide_banner_vita.jpg