January is Gaming Night Month

olsen77

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/savenger-albums-gfx-images-picture25398-gamemonth-header-2.png

We've taken a couple of months off from Gaming Nights with the holidays. Instead, we've done the LBP Level Design Contest (which is still open for submissions). I'm sure some of you missed having them, so we're going to make up for lost time, and then some.

Each Saturday in January, we're doing a different Gaming Night. We'll have the sign up threads at the usual intervals. You'll find the first sign up thread and the voting thread already posted in The Arena. Everything will work exactly as normal, we're just doing four Gaming Nights in January instead of one.

Anyway, here is the schedule.

January 7 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Open for sign ups)

January 14 - Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Open for sign ups)

January 21 - Warhawk (Open for sign ups)

January 28 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

If you're wondering where Battlefield 3 is, no private matches, no event. Sorry. I'm disappointed too.

Enjoy and we hope to see quite a few of you signed up.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed up for the Uncharted 3 event and would love to do the Assassin's Creed Revelations game if that gets voted for. Unfortunately can't attend the Modern Warfare 3 event due to college exams but I'm sure it will be done again in the future, eh? Nice that this is back on a monthly basis, I've only attended one gaming night and that was really fun so I definitely want to do it again, if only to meet up with people that I didn't last time.

You can rent the game if you really want to play that bad but I only play in game nights if it's a game I already own. Plus, don't you hate Naughty Dog?.

I hate their inability to come up with original trophy lists. And maybe that they're not doing Jak 4. That's about it.

Also, why would I rent when it's got an online pass, there's no one around here to rent from meaning I would have to pay for GameFly, and when I wanted the game anyway and this event is just a reason to get it sooner rather than later?

For ACR we need all the new DLC incoming?

Well for the only dlc out so far it wouldn't matter, since it's just new characters and if you have them you can use them, doesn't matter if others in the game don't have the dlc. If the maps come out before then and it's picked from the poll it will just work as usual, separate groups for dlc if enough people want to play it.

Edited by TheFlyingToaster

I'll definitely be at the UC3 and MW3 game nights. Hopefully a game gets chosen that I own for the members choice event. Warhawk I don't own anymore but I can probably pick it up real cheap. However, I doubt I'll want to join that event because I'll probably get my ass handed to me by Tuff and Olsen. :p

Nice to see game nights are back. Ill be at that MW3 game night, and probably at the members choice one as I have half the games listed there. Hopefully we can do a BF3 game night soon. Maybe February as they are apparently having a big update then, so they might bring private matches. Fingers Crossed!! :D