XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > General Discussion > Entertainment & Media Board > Anime & Manga

Old 10-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #5011 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Finally something in Naruto that actually "progresses" the story, not just pointless battles where Kabuto keeps summoning dead Shinobis. Hopefully, this chapter will put all the conspiracy theories to rest, or at least some of it.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:56 AM   #5012 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonsaga View Post
I rewatched One Piece this summer, I haven't seen it since it was picked up by 4kids. I watched about 490 episodes in a few weeks, and I'm all caught up now.

Anyways, anyone know for sure what Ace's tattoo meant? I'm pretty sure the S means Sabo....Am I right?
Nah, you're over-thinking it think of it as the same as Luffy's '3d2y'tatoo
alec613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #5013 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygrg View Post
Finally something in Naruto that actually "progresses" the story, not just pointless battles where Kabuto keeps summoning dead Shinobis. Hopefully, this chapter will put all the conspiracy theories to rest, or at least some of it.
So true, I actually had stopped reading it because the fights were getting boring for me, but I read about that here and caught up with it today

In Toriko...It is simply awesome how imaginative Toriko's world can get. There are inumerous possibilities for new places in the Gourmet World. The Cassino is great, and THANK GOD, we got a new villain. These last arcs were lacking this. Oh yea, Match's return is great, his fight was really good back then.

GO READ ONEPUNCH-MAN's MANGA: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-r7139

Last edited by leokiko; 10-13-2011 at 08:13 AM.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #5014 (permalink)

Saw the first episode of Gundam AGE. Ill follow it till it finishes or till i lose interest. itll be a good time waster till the newest episode of Gundam Unicorn arrives next month.

Persona 4, Ika Musume season 2 and Fairy Tale are other shows im watching.

Last edited by Faiz; 10-14-2011 at 05:18 AM.
Faiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #5015 (permalink)

Un-Go's first episode is great. hope this anime will redeem themselves for making not-so-good animes lately (Gosick, No.6, Heroman)

Guilty Crown's first episode was also great, but I got turned off because of the VERY bland lead character and the VERY common premise. Everything, other than those 2, are great
Old 10-13-2011, 09:24 PM   #5016 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec613 View Post
Un-Go's first episode is great. hope this anime will redeem themselves for making not-so-good animes lately (Gosick, No.6, Heroman)

Guilty Crown's first episode was also great, but I got turned off because of the VERY bland lead character and the VERY common premise. Everything, other than those 2, are great
Where did you watch Guilty Crown?

GO READ ONEPUNCH-MAN's MANGA: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-r7139
Old 10-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #5017 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
Where did you watch Guilty Crown?
I watched it raw. Though the subs just came out a few minutes ago.

I heard P4 just got even worse. It can't be helped since the people creating P4 do not have a great resume to begin with

Last edited by alec613; 10-13-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #5018 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Quote:
o_O

Matter of opinion I suppose, but saying that it's not something I think I would watch again, what with the mystery being gone now i know what happens.

Watching C-cubed, Ika Musume, UN-Go and Mirai Nikki so far.

Last edited by Emerald Emblem; 10-13-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #5019 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
o_O

Matter of opinion I suppose, but saying that it's not something I think I would watch again, what with the mystery being gone now i know what happens.
What Gosick probably needed : Less episodes. Only a few episodes stood out... The rest, in my opinion, were pointless filler-like-quality episodes. I mean, it took so long for the anime to get back on track. Gosick, to me, is not terrible by any means. But it's not great either.
If you look at the titles Bones produced, Gosick wont even be able to hold the candle.

Last season, we had No.6 which had many amazing episodes. The only problem was, Bones butchered the final episode. Bones may have maintained consistency on No.6, but it does not mean a thing If they cannot produce a decent/great ending.

Then there is Heroman... I've no idea what Bones were experimenting when they Produced this.

Last edited by alec613; 10-13-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:00 PM   #5020 (permalink)

Quote:

On Guilty Crown, I had a few problems...the pacing was too fast. I got lost there thinking...how the hell does she know Shuu's name, suddenly saying strange things, etc.

And I hope Inori actually has an personality. The main character is obviously an emo, but that's not an bad thing, as long as this anime shws a good character development. Aside from that, great music, animation and good start of the story. I'm hungry for more

Haven't watched UN-GO yet, so I'll hold off my comments for it later.

Last edited by leokiko; 10-13-2011 at 11:01 PM.

Tags
anime, doujin, doujinshi, manga