What anime/manga are you curently watching/reading?

Shirou

[highlight]Mod edit: Use this thread to state what you're currently watching and/or reading, then as mentioned below give some brief feedback, perhaps a rating on a scale of 1/10 based on how far in you are.[/highlight]

Another thread I think we need here.

Pretty much say what anime you're currently watching and leave an opinion you've made so far about said anime.

This might look similar like the Anime/Manga thread but it's different. While in that you talk about chapters/episodes of an manga/anime this thread will serve to talk about the anime as a whole and such.

Now starting the groove...

I'm just started watching Haiyore Nyaruko-san W. What can I say...it certainly doesn't slack when it comes to comedy and the various skits. Really curious to see the new characters. For the time being it's on par with the previous season as quality.

If the mods thinks it wasn't necessary I'll apologize in advance for making them do extra work 'cuz of me >.<

Edited by Bounty V
Just so we can avoid any confussion with the other similar threads

I'm just started watching Haiyore Nyaruko-san W. What can I say...it certainly doesn't slack when it comes to comedy and the various skits. Really curious to see the new characters. For the time being it's on par with the previous season as quality.

I watched all of Haiyore Nyaruko-san earlier this year, and I consider it to be one of my favorite animes of all time. I never get tired of watching it, and I hope that the series will continue.

As for right now, I'm watching the Detective Conan episode about the deduction quiz aboard the train and the true identity of Bourbon. I won't say who it is though, as I've already read the chapter.

Isn't this basically what we use the The Anime/Manga Thread for?

Like I said even in the OP, that thread everyone talks about various eps/chapters while in this we talk about said anime as a whole and just anime, on that thread there's discussion from manga as well...not all of us reads manga and I sure know people wouldn't like to be spoiled.

But like I said in the last sentence on the OP...I apologize to the mods and everyone else if they think it wasn't necessary the thread :sorry:

Edited by Shirou

• 2 weeks later...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51I5zx6t68L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Never read past the first volume of the manga, as I didn't care for it much and couldn't bring myself to spend more money on it. I'm giving the anime version a day in court on Netflix to see if I like it better.

Have been watching Blue Exorcist, all in all its pretty good, with a fairly decent plot and characters...just need to watch episodes 13-25 now. :D

Oh! Blue Exorcist! The plot is just like you said, decent but somehow the epic OST that it's in the anime made me love this show. You should watch the movie as well when you're done with the TV serries.

Currently watching Kimi ni Todoke, on episode 20 its getting good. Well with 5 more eps left I'm looking forward to season 2.

Is it that good? Been planning to watch it but heard some mean stuff as it's too boring and there isn't any plot...

I started Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, which seems interesting enough so far.

Oh and it will become even more better as you progress! Be sure to watch S2 as well.

As for me I just started last night Blood Lad.

http://www.animepowerlevel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/BloodLad_poster-1024x628.png

Only watched the 1st ep but I can already say it's just what I needed. Just the right amount of comedy,ecchi and badass fights I've been looking.

I've started To Aru Majutsu no Index and am 6 episodes in. It's pretty good and the powers look cool but so far its an okay series nothing special.

Is it that good? Been planning to watch it but heard some mean stuff as it's too boring and there isn't any plot...

As for me I just started last night Blood Lad.

http://www.animepowerlevel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/BloodLad_poster-1024x628.png

Only watched the 1st ep but I can already say it's just what I needed. Just the right amount of comedy,ecchi and badass fights I've been looking.

There is a plot just really slow. I finished and overall it did feel like nothing happened but you have season 2 and the manga i think. I enjoyed it, made me cry twice lol. It's mix of comedy and romance and issues/troubles people tend to face in real life was really good. I'd recommend a watch if you've got nothing else. Or you could watch Sukitte Ii na yo which is shorter and more things happen. I prefer the second one I mentioned it much better imo.

Oh Blood Lad was hilarious all the dbz references and stuff was funny and Staz has earned himself my #1 fav character of 2013 anime guys such a bad ass. and from the way it ended it looks like their will be a season 2.

I've started To Aru Majutsu no Index and am 6 episodes in. It's pretty good and the powers look cool but so far its an okay series nothing special.

It's one of those shows that gets progressively better over time. Once you're into the 3rd story arc or so is when it really gets awesome. I still rank To Aru as one of my top 10 anime, taking into account I've seen over 280 different animes.

Currently rewatching Ao no Exorcist. This is the 3rd time I've seen it. Shame it deviated from the manga as much as it does, would have loved to watch a season 2.

I'm currently finishing Soul Eater and have watched 4 eps of The World God Only Knows.

Currently rewatching Ao no Exorcist. This is the 3rd time I've seen it. Shame it deviated from the manga as much as it does, would have loved to watch a season 2.

They might do a Ao No Exorcist remake like FMAB, or HxH that follows the manga storyline, because they have so much things to incorporate, like Rin's "brothers" from Gehenna.

Spoiler/"reveal" from latest Ao No Exorcist manga

[spoiler=21073]The king of Light, Lucifer

Ao No Exorcist 49 - Read Ao No Exorcist 49 Online - Page 15

Oh Blood Lad was hilarious all the dbz references and stuff was funny and Staz has earned himself my #1 fav character of 2013 anime guys such a bad ass. and from the way it ended it looks like their will be a season 2.

Really? Awesome! <3

More Bell is always welcomed for me! And indeed! those parodies had me rolling on the floor lol

I'm currently finishing Soul Eater and have watched 4 eps of The World God Only Knows.

Soul Eater ehhh? It's pretty good...shame the ending it's so...well...I won't spoil you but you'll be disappointed with it.

It's one of those shows that gets progressively better over time. Once you're into the 3rd story arc or so is when it really gets awesome. I still rank To Aru as one of my top 10 anime, taking into account I've seen over 280 different animes.

I hope so the only thing keeping me interested right about now are the powers/abilities the characters have if I enjoy the end i'll move on to the next season.

I love Ao No Exorcist I'm guessing you could tell :p I've been waiting for s2 for ages. Ao No Exorcist is in my top #10 :p I really need to start the manga.

They might do a Ao No Exorcist remake like FMAB, or HxH that follows the manga storyline, because they have so much things to incorporate, like Rin's "brothers" from Gehenna.

I hope so.

Really? Awesome! <3

More Bell is always welcomed for me! And indeed! those parodies had me rolling on the floor lol

Yeah really staz is beast lol. I started like Bell as the series went on but Wolf-boy and Braz where my second favs of the series. Those parodies were too funny lol. Staz's speech on goku being the greatest hero in the universe was just epic.

Soul Eater ehhh? It's pretty good...shame the ending it's so...well...I won't spoil you but you'll be disappointed with it.

I heard it's way too forced, which is already obvious (currently 5 eps from the end). I'll make sure to read the manga after I'm done with the anime. Glad the manga is finished though, I already have some other series on my list to check out

Finished today watching Blood Lad (which was awesome and I hope it will get a 2nd season) and while I was listening to some game OSTs one reminded me that I was very hype for a certain game anime adaptation...that being Corpse Party, one of my fav PSP games.

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/3/54209l.jpg

Just watched the 1st ep. What can I say...I loved it <3 So much gore, horror, mirific OST totally sold me. It was a joy to see and hear my fav character (Seiko) again. I'll resume watching it after posting this here so guys...to those who played the Corpse Party games and to does that didn't but like a good horror anime. You MUST watch Corpse Party: Tortured Souls.

Here's a link from MAL for those interested.

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou - MyAnimeList.net

Thought I finished Inuyasha; turns out there are 26 more episodes to watch (The Final Act), I like the fact there is slightly more blood this time around but a few characters are voiced by different people which is throwing me off slightly.

Think I might check out Blood Land after i'm finished with RWBY as well

Just watched The Big Bang Theory season premiere and also Grey's Anatomy season premiere. Almost done with that, so I'll be moving onto the Thy Kingdom Come, the Triple H DVD.

Lol aren't you in the wrong thread?

On topic, killing all the Dodos in FFXIV made me want to watch pokemon for some reason.