Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 07-26-2011, 08:45 AM   #4501
leokiko

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec613 View Post
Lol. Despite having existed for 17 years, he never grew physically, not even an inch.
Yeah, I know, obviously on purpose but does not get in the way of the plot at all.

Just wanna encourage ppl to read this. Anyway, I'm a huge fan. Watched every single manga-based episode... watched all PLOT-RELATED cases more than 5x each, all 14 movies etc. And I read the manga, one that I look foward the most each week next to One Piece and G.E.

Even though there is a misconcept about Detective Conan being boring or repetitive or for kids(<<WTF), It's still has one of the best misteries EVER in any manga when the plot actually moves in a nice pace. When it doesn't, in most cases, the characters interations and filler cases altogether make the show great.

Well, his first manga sucked tho(kaito kid).

Oh edit: HxH anime right? I couldn't be happier.

OH editx2: F*** YOU MIURA, DAMN YOU!. This situation: There is me, and all Berserk fans happily reading chapter 324...and then we reach the last page and go check the date for the next chapter. Message says: 'til nex time! If you don't read Berserk you should know it means an indetermined hiatus A-G-A-I-N! Is he going to die b4 he finishes this? *sigh*.

GO READ ONEPUNCH-MAN's MANGA: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-r7139

Last edited by leokiko; 07-26-2011 at 08:56 AM.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #4502
MegaHentai

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

I'm on a Yotsuba& kick these days. As much as I loved Azumanga Daioh, I'm starting to think this is actually a superior series.
MegaHentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #4503
sunnygrg

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

I just realized my favorite scanlator, Mangastream is translating Deadman Wonderland as well.

Anyway, onto that question about the summer animes, all I am watching are Usagi Drop, Yura Max, Blood-C, and Loli memo card.

Not an eventful season, that I can guarantee.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:46 PM   #4504
mugiwara84

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   2012 PS3T FIFA Champion   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaHentai View Post
I'm on a Yotsuba& kick these days. As much as I loved Azumanga Daioh, I'm starting to think this is actually a superior series.
Yotsuba is cute, funny, energetic and everything you'd want in a 5 year old. And I'll probably agree but Azumanga Daioh has the best character of the two being Osaka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
OH editx2: F*** YOU MIURA, DAMN YOU!. This situation: There is me, and all Berserk fans happily reading chapter 324...and then we reach the last page and go check the date for the next chapter. Message says: 'til nex time! If you don't read Berserk you should know it means an indetermined hiatus A-G-A-I-N! Is he going to die b4 he finishes this? *sigh*.
Did another Idolmaster come out again or which game he got hooked on again? Or is he watching the anime 24/7?

Not like I'll miss it, 301 was the last chapter I've read and ever since Gutts surviving the eclipse this manga went in a downward spilar for me. The only thing interesting still for me is whether the suit will consume him. Though seeing Gutts kill Griffin would be satisfying as hell.

Last edited by mugiwara84; 07-26-2011 at 08:47 PM.
mugiwara84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:16 AM   #4505
alec613

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I've been interested at Youtsubato for a while, but I just decided to wait for the anime, which is going to happen sometime in the near future.

Lol, The Osaka psycho knife scene is THE most unforgettable scene that anime. You could say that scene is what defines the anime xD

Last edited by alec613; 07-27-2011 at 12:24 AM.
alec613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:54 AM   #4506
sunnygrg

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission

Anybody else hate caster, Tina? I know she is a cannon character but her filler appearances bother me so much, like how she was the one to feed Toriko the Jewel meat's gravy.

Also, reading Holyland. Brutal and gritty.

Also also, somebody has any recommendation for a Shonen with power-ups? mugi? leo? syaoron?
Old 07-27-2011, 05:59 AM   #4507
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

So i started watching Ro-Kyu-Bu and it was actually ... decent opposed to my previous opinions.

If you need to contact me please send me a tweet, I might see it. @Tsuntenshi
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:08 AM   #4508
Shidasan

Send a message via Skype™ to Shidasan

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygrg View Post
Anybody else hate caster, Tina? I know she is a cannon character but her filler appearances bother me so much, like how she was the one to feed Toriko the Jewel meat's gravy.

Also, reading Holyland. Brutal and gritty.

Also also, somebody has any recommendation for a Shonen with power-ups? mugi? leo? syaoron?
YuYu Hakusho?

Proud owner of the SO4, WKC 1&2 Platinum!
Shidasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #4509
alec613

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Flame Of Recca?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
So i started watching Ro-Kyu-Bu and it was actually ... decent opposed to my previous opinions.
Doesn't have an amazing story or characters, but it is certainly enjoyable. *Warning* this anime can cause Pedophilia

Last edited by alec613; 07-27-2011 at 07:28 AM.
alec613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:40 AM   #4510
sunnygrg

So before I go to sleep, regarding the Big Three's impressions:

OP: Freaking awesome
Naruto: If translated, could be very very interesting.
Bleach: Creepy, judging from the two lines of spoilers. But, let me the first to say, I expected it from the very beginning.

Good night.

Tags
anime, doujin, doujinshi, manga