XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 05-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #11
Tensei

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugiwara84 View Post
I'll never give in to my fantasy of Hancock becoming the 9th. She'll take the Mariejoa route and aid Luffy in the New World thus becoming finally the 9th.
i hope so, since i love Hancock
and it would probably be hillarious to see Hancock in the Strawhat crew(specially to see the reaction to Sanji))
but even tough i would love to have Hancock in the Strawhat crew that will probably never happen
i dont actually have any other characters that i would like to see joining the Strawhats at the moment

Last edited by Tensei; 05-05-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Tensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:56 AM   #12
sunnygrg

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

I am just copy, pasting this. Chapter 626 spoilers are out:

Quote:
Translation by Aohige_AP

Chapter 626: Neptune Three Brothers
Coverstory: Baratie Linked Dessert Ship "Sister Anko" (Patti is on it)
(Anko is sweet beans, used in Japanese desserts)

The paper Queen Otohime got was a sheet of petition with World Noble signatures
A petition approving friendship between humans and fishmen
All the citizens of FI now agrees with Otohime, and she has gathered more signatures than ever before, more than the box can hold
Her efforts has finally come to fruition

There is a legend of mermaid princess that's born once every several centuries, that can empathize with Sea Kings. Shirahoshi is one.
The prophecy says one day someone will appear before her that will lead her to use her power for the greater good, and bring a massive change to the world.
If used with sinister intent, her power could bring end of the world... or save thousands of people if used with love and compassion.

Otohime is concerned that she may lose control of her powers and the Sea Kings could go on rampage if she loses herself like last time.
She asks her sons to protect their sister with their lives as both warriors and brothers if the time comes.

more to come...
Old 05-25-2011, 06:16 AM   #13
leokiko

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I hope that person is Luffy

GO READ ONEPUNCH-MAN's MANGA: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-r7139
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #14
sunnygrg

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission

Continued...

Quote:
Someone sets fire on the collected signatures.
As the soldiers put out the fire and tries to move the petition to safety, a gun shot is heard.
At first they don't' know what the sound was, but then they see Otohime being shot.
In the midst of chaos, Decken touches Shirahoshi (T corrected it, he originally said Otohime)
As Otohime lays there dying, she tells her sons no matter who the perpetrator is, don't allow themselves to be enraged for her sake.
Shirahoshi witnesses the incident, and almost loses control again.
To prevent her from crying, the two brothers (the younger two of the three) tries to cheer her up with dance and songs
Fukaboshi swears upon his mother to keep her promise, while weeping
Shirahoshi: We're almost there... we're almost under the real sun...!
Shirahoshi and the three prince vows to keep their promise, by locking their pinkies together
(yubikiri - a Japanese promise tradition)

end
Well, there you go. Otohime is finally dead.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:55 PM   #15
mugiwara84

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   2012 PS3T FIFA Champion   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Chapter is out on mangastream. I wonder who killed her, not like Vanderdecken had to go as far as kill Otohime to touch Shirahoshi. Could be the guy who is going to be the real opponent of Luffy on Fishman Island cause I stick with Vanderdecken and Hodi being only appetizers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
Who else . Shirahoshi is going to become a powerful ally for the final battle against the WG. That battle that Whitebeard predicted.

mugiwara84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:07 PM   #16
Arturia

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Bronze Road Map Submitter   5,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 2 MVP   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
Why hope, when u know obviously it has to be Luffy
Hes the chosen one! *holy music in the background*

@mugi: u , u beat me to it

edit: Gotta say, i think the person who shot Otohime is Hodi Jones sinces hes so similar to Arlong and hates the humans. Just my random guess.

PSNP | | PSNT Leaders | | Sig & Avatar done by ESYLD

Last edited by Arturia; 05-25-2011 at 02:19 PM.
Arturia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #17
leokiko

I can never be so sure when it's Oda's manga

GO READ ONEPUNCH-MAN's MANGA: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-r7139
Old 05-26-2011, 05:33 AM   #18
sunnygrg

God, I don't care what some of you guys say about Shirohashi not being able to join Luffy's crew (due to her size), but I have never wanted her to join their crew more. It's all starting to come together.

I don't care if Oda reduces her size and claims that it's the plot. I will still be happy.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #19
leokiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygrg View Post
God, I don't care what some of you guys say about Shirohashi not being able to join Luffy's crew (due to her size), but I have never wanted her to join their crew more. It's all starting to come together.

I don't care if Oda reduces her size and claims that it's the plot. I will still be happy.
Indeed.

There are two paths for her: *Hancock-path: becomes friend of the crew, and shows up afterwards to help them(sending Sea Kings ).
*Nakama-path: No need for an explanation..

or.. she dies(). Seriously, everything is possible, although those two are the most likely to occur.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:37 AM   #20
PuppetShoJustice

I feel like her character is being built up to become the leader of her people and Luffy is just meant to give her a bit of a nudge in that direction. An ally to the crew for sure but given her roots and her being royalty she has much more important obligations than going on wacky misadventures with Luffy. She's clearly due to take on her mother's goal and will need to stay with her people to protect them with her power in the future. Vivi 2.0 if you will.

“Justice is the crowning glory of the virtues.” ~Marcus Tullius Cicero
PuppetShoJustice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eiichiro oda, one piece