AB Trilogy VITA Trophy List

Angelic9978

im not too good at this so maybe some one else can submit it but this game does in fact have trophies as follows

53 Trophies

Top Talont- All trophies unlocked

Completely Classic- Get 3 stars on all classic levels

Rio Round Up- Get 3 stars in all Rio levels

Sewing Up Seasons- Get 3 stars in all Seasons levels

Flawless Plumage- Classic eagled

Rio? Navigated!- Rio eagled

Aviator For The Seasons- Seasons eagled

Hard As A Rock- 100 stalactites smashed (Classic)

Bird Slinger- 5000 birds launched (classic)

Egg Hunter- 10 golden eggs found (classic)

Feather Collector- 120 feathers earned (classic)

Backward Compatability- 10 birds launched in the wrong direction

Woodpecker- 5000 wooden blocks smashed (classic)

Stonecutter- 5000 stone blocks smashed (classic)

Icepicker- 5000 ice blocks smashed (classic)

Ultimate Bejeweller- 100 jewels smashed (classic)

Space Invaders- Launched yellow bird up into space (classic)

Wilhelm Tell- hit a flying bird with another bird (classic)

Bulls Eye- got a direct hit on a pig (classic)

Handyman- all golden wrenches in Bad Piggies found (classic)

Melon Mainia- (rio) all melons collected

Papaya Perfection (rio) all papayas collected

Apple Appreciation- (rio) all apples collected

Pinapple Purist- (rio) all pineapples collected

Banana Fanatic- (rio) all bananas collected

Birds of the Feather- (rio) blu and jewel unlocked

Crate Hater- (rio) 200 crates broken

Feather Fetcher- (rio) 120 feathers earned

Marmoset Yerrorizer- (rio) 500 marmosets hit

Avion Liberator- (rio) 700 cages broken

Flower Power- (rio) 100 flowers destroyed

Sharp SHooter- (rio) level completed with a single bird

Lights Out- (rio) 10 lamps broken

Pumpkin Smasher- (seasons) 300 pumpkins smashed

Pig Popper- (seasons) 1000 pigs smashed

Seasoned Slinger- (seasons) 5000 birds launched

Unwrapper- (seasons) 300 presents smashed

Feather Fiend- (seasons) 120 feathers earned

Chocolate Lover- (seasons) 300 chocolate boxes broken

Bunny Hopper- (seasons) 300 bunnies broken

Picnic Pooper- (seasons) 300 picnic items broken

Pennywise- (seasons) 300 monkey piles hit

Cloud Buster- (seasons) 1500 clouds busted

The Grinch- (seasons) 1000 presents smashed

Snowplower- (seasons) 1500 snow blocks smashed

Leprechauns Secret- (seasons) 300 pots of gold broken

Bunny Hunter- (seasons) 300 piggy bunnies popped

Water Bird- (seasons) made 500 birds swim

Boo!- (seasons) 1000 ghost blocks smashed

Bubble Popper- (seasons) 500 bubbles spawned with pink bird

Free as a Bird- Sent all seven birds out on migration

Winging It- created a migration tune

Hopefully a moderator will see this and make it all pretty for us...this is an exact copy of the trophy list on my vita )note this is US list) and im not to good at posting this stuff but could it please be stickyed for reference, also note i will submit proof picture and/or nicer list as soon as i figure out how...also working on a walkthrough and trophy guide

All I ASK IS THAT I BE GIVEN CREDIT FOR WASTING THE MONEY TO GET THE LIST.

EDIT.... called psn to find out why this game wont sync and the explained that there is maintainence right now and that could explain the error (np-10234-0) . they advised i try again later or tomarrow so as soon as im able to sync the trophies i will get the confirmed list from psn

EDIT HERE IS A LINK TO MY FACEBOOK WITH IMAGES OF THE TROPHIES LISTED ABOVE TAKEN FROM MY VITA https://www.facebook.com/angelicsplace/media_set?set=a.10151948938096558.1073741829.537946557&type=3&uploaded=12

Edited by Angelic9978

imm just wondering if anyone is going to acknowledge this so i get credit once i can verify with a pivc

The trophy list submitting is described in this thread - http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/submit/40071-new-submitting-games-tiles-ps3t-guidelines-updated-12-11-2012-a.html#post578208

For PS3 & Vita Games:

3. Find the game on your trophy list that you would like to submit to the site. If it doesn't show up on us.playstation.com or eu.playstation.com, then transcribe the list from your PS3. If it does, then you can copy and paste the list if you wish. Whether you copy and paste it or not, we'll be checking on PSN, so please include your PSN ID as part of your post. Please make sure that we don't already have the trophy list by viewing the Retail Games, PSN Games, and Japanese Games sections on the front page.

4. Create a new thread in Submit that contains the trophy list. We will send you a message on PSN to verify the trophy list and then it will be posted on the site. If you're first, you will get credit and a point towards the award.

Please note that the threads are moderated so once you click "Submit New Thread" you will not see it after, but the staff will.

Note: If you want a credit, then you are only allowed to submit trophy lists that will appear on your PSN profile. If you submit a trophy list with someone else’s PSN ID, then you will not be given a submit credit.

Note 2: We will not accept lists taken from other websites, this includes our sister site. We cannot verify their source. Even if the list is correct, we will consider it unverified until it is on PSN. We have seen too many times when other sites will post a list that is incorrect.

Note 3: When you submit a trophy list, please remember to sync the trophies on your PS3. We need to verify the trophy list on PSN and if you don't sync it, then your submission will be deleted without warning. You may be the first one to submit the list, if it's not on your PSN profile, we can't verify it. If for some reason the trophies do not sync to PSN or PSN is down, then send a PM to me and I will give you other verification options.

thank you for that information the only issue im having is that my vita will not sync this game every time i try to i get error np-10234-0 and sony themselves arent being very helpful so at this time the only place i can see the trophy list is on my own vita...guess ill have to wait til it lets me sync this game to server but anyway please leave it here as a reference at least until more people waste money to buy the game and maybe someone can confirm for me.

thank you for that information the only issue im having is that my vita will not sync this game every time i try to i get error np-10234-0 and sony themselves arent being very helpful so at this time the only place i can see the trophy list is on my own vita...guess ill have to wait til it lets me sync this game to server but anyway please leave it here as a reference at least until more people waste money to buy the game and maybe someone can confirm for me.

So that explains why there's no list available online... Sony have messed something up and no one can sync the game's trophies with the servers :facepalm: Anyway, keep a sharp eye out for when you can sync up the trophies because trophy submission on this site is based on first come, first serve principle.

Well, the only other method is to capture pictures of the trophies and upload them online so that the mods could approve the list.