seasons greedings golden egg

jimmylad

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having the same problem. Completed seasons greedings all with 3 stars and a few mighty eagles at 100% but the golden egg didn't pop.

I am missing golden egg #12 so i am guessing that's the one?

I allready installed the newest update yesterdag, still didn't get it.

Can someone please help??

I seem to be having the same problem. Completed seasons greedings all with 3 stars and a few mighty eagles at 100% but the golden egg didn't pop.

I am missing golden egg #12 so i am guessing that's the one?

I allready installed the newest update yesterdag, still didn't get it.

Can someone please help??

From what I understand golden #12 is popping when you have collected all the 8 mooncakes in Mooncake festival. Unfortunately the mooncake counter is bugged, so for me it is impossible to platinum this game! :rant:

Edited by 7777

I read on here that people were having issues with the mooncakes, so when I started mooncake festival I just concentrated on getting through the levels and followed a video guide to get all the mooncakes in one run and didn't have any problems with any of them. as for seasons greedings golden egg, I noticed it didn't tell me id received it but when I checked the golden eggs it was unlocked and didn't affect my golden egg trophies.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/BEANO_BRFC.png

So i finally got golden egg #12 indeed bij completing the mooncake with the last piece.

But i seem to be having a new problem... Got all golden eggs and completed the golden egg levels of the original trilogy game but the trophies didnt pop :(

I also have the anger management dlc and havent gotten all the golden eggs from the dlc but that shouldnt matter right?

So i finally got golden egg #12 indeed bij completing the mooncake with the last piece.

But i seem to be having a new problem... Got all golden eggs and completed the golden egg levels of the original trilogy game but the trophies didnt pop :(

I also have the anger management dlc and havent gotten all the golden eggs from the dlc but that shouldnt matter right?

Did you get all of them in Rio? There is on in level 6-13. You then play the Rio Golden Egg levels to get the Golden Eggs for Rio.

OMG thank you so much!!!

I thought the lock image after the bonus levels in rio ment that there were going to be more levels from a new DLC there..... Blonde me haha

I didnt know there was a golden egg in rio, how can anyone know cause you cant see it!

Real easy golden eggs to, great that you dont have to find them you only have to play the golden egg levels one by one....

Awesome tip, thank you so much! This will help a lot of people :)