Platinum breaker: the mooncake counter is bugged

I have noumerous times gone through the eight levels where the mooncake is to be found. The game says that I have 6 out of 8, but I am 110% positive that I have gotten them all!

I have used this guide, and done exactly as shown:

Angry Birds Seasons Mooncake Festival Mooncake Walkthroughs | AngryBirdsNest

In level 9-5, 9-9, 9-15 and 10-14, there is always a pop and 500 points where the mooncake should appear, when I hit the TNT in 9-5, the patch in 9-9 and 9-15, and break the brick in 10-14.

The other four levels, 9-2, 10-2, 10-5 and 10-12, nothing happens when I do what is shown in the videos, naturally, because I already got those.

Furthermore, it is quite stupid to create the game without a hint of what to do, like invisible mooncakes. Especially when the game is so extremely time consuming! :mad:

I think Activision/Rovio should fix this, because it is no way I delete my progress on my HDD. :rant:

I got all of the mooncakes last week and didn't have any problems with them. The only one that was invisible for me was the one from 9-2. All the other ones appeared for me when they were supposed to.

Dude i dont know how u got but i'm kind frustrating to get the 9-2 cake!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I have the same problem with the mooncake level 9-15.

Every time I trigger the mooncake I just get a score of 500 and the mooncake will not appear no matter what I do.

Leatherface is perfectly correct above me, i am having this same problem 9-15.I have tried over 100 times, researched on every website on the internet i could find regarding angry brids for a fix.

There is no way i have found yet to fix this. I do know what caused it though.

When i first played this level, I revealed the mooncake, but before hitting it i restarted the level, then when i revealed it again it never appeared, just the 500 score appears in its place. I can not ever get platnium.

But as far as i can tell its unfixable. I bet deleting the save game file and starting the whole game again would. But i done so much i just don't want to.

I have been hoping that the recent DLC patch updates would fix it but nothing. Anyone got a answer it would help. As i can tell its not just this Mooncake level. The Mooncakes are bugged, you will have got them all, game didn't register, I have read this 100s of times. Its such a shame.