Rate the trophy difficulty...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.83

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive not got this game yet so not voted but im finding it hard to believe people have voted a 9 or 10!

I have done all of these on my iPhone and there is no way they are that difficult! Time consuming yes but thats not the same as being difficult.

Ive not bought this on the PS3 yet as i have already bought it on both my iPhone and iPad but i will no doubt pick it up once it comes down in price as they are great games and it would be a nice Platinum to add to the collection.

Mighty Eagle will be a challenge. the rest pretty much normal .

By the way it appear some new trophies in my game :

-Completed birdday party

-Completed Ham'o Ween

-Completed Wreck the Halls

-Completed Year of Dragon

-Completed Cherry Blossom

-Completed Piglantis

-Star Expander

-Eagle-Expander

-Water Bird

-Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle will be a challenge. the rest pretty much normal .

By the way it appear some new trophies in my game :

-Completed birdday party

-Completed Ham'o Ween

-Completed Wreck the Halls

-Completed Year of Dragon

-Completed Cherry Blossom

-Completed Piglantis

-Star Expander

-Eagle-Expander

-Water Bird

-Mighty Dragon

yes indeed i when playing the game i went to trophy-list and indeed i have them to ;) looking cool :D

• 2 months later...

ah, I finally got the plat for this game, and I definitely vote a 10, this game is practically based in luck and just some skill, and it's also time consuming as hell... Im defo not gonna play another angry Birds game in a looooong time

Edited by PolloPawer

i voted 7/10 .i got platinum today. game is easy but need lucky for some level . i play in total max.150 H. i see on the trophy guide 250+H but is not real (maybe if repeat 10 time every level ).

I spent well over 300 hours on this game (in a 3 month lapse, taking loooots of breaks because of how frustrating it was) the game is easy to finish, but ridiculously hard to 3 star/100% every single level (God the bonus levels were a bitch...)

• 2 weeks later...

Can finally vote. And my vote is a 9. Like I mentioned in an earlier post this game has it all. Some levels are insanely difficult to 3 star/100% eagle, luck is a big factor too. And of course it's a long ass grind. Took me about 150 hours to platinum.

If I hear the angry birds tune one more time my ears will explode. I'm gonna wait a few months before I start the dlc.

• 2 weeks later...
ah, I finally got the plat for this game, and I definitely vote a 10, this game is practically based in luck and just some skill, and it's also time consuming as hell... Im defo not gonna play another angry Birds game in a looooong time

u got the new levels too ? cause it appear me some new trophys...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

VOTED 9...

this is more LUCK than skills especially getting all 3 stars in every single level was nightmare.. the mighty eagles is hard as well, i cant believe for an angry birds game it will take me more than 5 months to get 100% including all dlcs, at first when i saw the game i thought its an easy platinum but im all wrong... so overall this game is PURE LUCK and its very hard... :)

• 3 weeks later...
I cant beleive people think it hard

Watch out, we have a badass over here..

Anyway, I have to say it's one of the toughest plats I have so far. You really need to work hard and be patient to get the platinum. Skill wise you may not have to be a pro but you have to have loads of patience to nail 3 stars and golden feather on all levels. This is easily a 9 from me.