Wrong Way!

mattybell2117

This game is the biggest piece of shit I've ever played. It's also the most painful. If I wasn't a 100% completionist, I would have deleted this game after 3 minutes of playing. I feel like I'm playing a home made PS1 game. You can't go 10 feet off the track because shortcuts don't exist, just like the braking system. I just got done getting $15,000,000 + dollars to buy everything and I almost killed myself several times. I wish this game was never suggested to me. Also, it's worth more like $1.99

PS: I'm glad I have to create a new game so I can get the "championship" trophy. I never heard of not being able to get a trophy because I won a specific race instead of losing it.

PSS: The only good thing about this game is the stupidty of the AI.

• 2 weeks later...
Wtf? Why in the fuck am I always going the wrong way? I'm following the white line on the radar and I cut one little corner and I have wrong way flashing on my screen for the rest of the damn race. Any way I can fix this? This game is getting on my fucking nerves. I have to restart every race I do

Whenever the game says that you're going the wrong way, just press L1 to reset the car back on track. I know cause I almost always go the wrong way lol. So I discovered this trick and this game would be impossible without it lol.:o

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think this is as bad as Dead Nation but it's still pretty freaking bad. The wrong way thing irritated me too, it kind of makes you wonder if the guys who designed it also played it. The trophy thing also has me scratching my head, having missable trophies that require a specific sequence of events including losing a race is beyond stupid. I give this game about a 4 out of 10 but I didn't want to rate it on that Poll/review thread that wants you to give every single detail about the game except whether or not you found anything irritating about it.

• 4 months later...

Here is the thing, you did NOT follow the exact route it had pointed out for you! =P You are the one trying to cheat either taking short corners, or maybe a long way around!

In any case, this game is awesome at this stuff, just hold L1, and you will respawn back on track where you should be! You don't really have to turn much in this game, just make sure you get a lot of boost, and whenever you crash just hold L1. =D

I do have to agree the game isn't the best I've played! haha, but it is fun for like 5-10 hours with the main story line, and a couple of rounds with some friends. Totally worth the low price, easy plat as well, but too bad you got to grind for 5 hours to get it! =(

Edited by MMDE

• 1 month later...

wow some angry posts, just follow the guide and be try be a bit more pateint so lets be honest 'gamers' there are far worse psn titles out there aren't there! (any junior buzz game, test yourself psychology, linger in shadows q-lione 1 n 2 to name but a few) in my opinion. The value is very good for a platinum and in decent time also