Review This Game/See Some Reviews

T_l_M_B_0

How good is this game?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How good is this game?

http://gamerlimit.com/files/2010/05/00334161.jpg

Average Game Rating =N/A

Screenshots

http://static.strategyinformer.com/r/screenshot/00334159.jpg http://static.strategyinformer.com/r/screenshot/00334160.jpg http://static.strategyinformer.com/r/screenshot/00334163.jpg

How To Review

1. PLEASE DON’T post a review without having played the game first!

2. Please don’t post a review unless you have played alot of hours or have completed the game.

3. Only write about the multiplayer aspect in the ‘Multiplayer Experience’ heading.

4. Please put a description in each section & then rate it out of 10.

5. Do not review on the trophy aspect of the game.

6. Review what YOU think & don’t be influenced by others.

Reviewing Game- Anarchy Rush Hour

Story:

Gameplay:

Controls:

Graphics:

Sound:

Wow Factor:

Replay Value:

Multiplayer Experience:

Rent Or Buy This Game?

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Score: PLEASE VOTE!

Please Use the above as a template for your review. If you need help with anything please refer to this thread >>>

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/user-generated-content/16959-how-write-review.html#post213134

*PLEASE NOTE: ALL NON-REVIEW RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED*

• 2 weeks later...

Reviewing Game - Anarchy Rush Hour

Story: The attempt at a decent story was there, just not pulled of very well. While most racing games never have a story to follow, this one at least tried. Personal Rating: 3/10

Gameplay: The gameplay was fun for the first few hours.. after that, the game was repetitive, easy, and boring enough to make me fall asleep during races. Personal Rating: 3/10

Controls: The controls were pretty standard and easy to follow, so no real complaints with them. My only issue was that no two turns were ever the same. Because of the "wreck engine" of this game, you could take the same curve 20 times, the same way all 20 times, and still have 20 different results coming out of the turn. Personal Rating: 7/10

Graphics: The graphics were nothing spectacular in my opinion, and personally reminded me of some first generation PS2 games. Personal Rating: 2/10

Sound: Again, nothing special here. But you can use custom soundtracks to fix the issue. Personal Rating: 2/10

Wow Factor: There was no wow factor for me, sorry. Personal Rating: 1/10

Replay Value: Honestly, there is no replay value for me. Because the game got boring after the first few hours, I couldn't imagine trying to have a second playthrough. Maybe 5+ years from now, when I have forgotten about my first playthrough. And if you are buying this for the easy trophies, getting enough money to buy all the cars and hitting 1000 objects will be enough to make you never play this game again. Personal Rating: 1/10

Multiplayer Experience: Because I bought this game so late after release, the online was non-existent. I had to gameshare this with my brother and then beg him to help me boost the few online trophies...lol... Personal Rating: 1/10

Rent Or Buy This Game? I would say this is a rent only, but since it is a psn game, you have no choice but to buy it. Personal Rating: 3/10

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Score: PLEASE VOTE! Overall, I gave it a 3/10

Edited by xX_shoemaker_Xx

Story:

Racing games rarely have a story, but this is different. The story could've been better but it turned out to be fairly poor in the end. It wasn't really interesting or engaging so I didn't really like it. 3/10

Gameplay:

As far as gameplay goes, it was fun for a while, but it got old quickly & eventually became a grind. There are several events to play regulary, & a couple of unique ones that kept me interested for a bit, but when the story ended, I had enough. The extra abilities you could use were interesting for a bit though. That said, your vehicle slid around a lot at times, whichwas really annoying. 6/10

Controls:

I don't have any complaints about the controls. Pretty standard for racing games & easy to use. 8/10

Graphics:

The graphics were fairly mediocre. It made Russia look good at times though. In comparison to the more graphically stunning games, it's far from the best, but it's okay. 5/10

Sound:

The band used in-game aren't great, but the custom soundtracks can easily fix that. The music in the menus are okay but nothing special but the sounds of the cars were good. I think they captured the road feel fairly well. 7/10

Wow Factor:

There is no wow factor. It was fine for its price tag but it never blew me away. It was a standard racing game & that's it. If you're willing to pay more, there are games that will blow you away more than this. 1/10

Replay Value:

When I finished the story, trophies were the only thing that kept me playing. The online modes may keep you playing for a while but after that, there's no replay value left. That said, if you want to get everything, expect to play another 100 races. 3/10

Multiplayer Experience:

The multiplayer was pretty good. I have no complaints, although it did freeze once when an online game was loading, but other than that, it was fine. The online community seemed pretty friendly from what I saw. 7/10

Rent Or Buy This Game?

Well as it's a PSN game, you have to buy it. Although if it was a retail game, I'd advise you to rent it. If you liked the multiplayer enough, it might be worth the buy with the small price tag but I'd recommend you to rent. Rent.

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Score: PLEASE VOTE!

Anarchy: Rush Hour was okay. It was fine for its price tag but in comparison to other games, it was pretty mediocre. 1,000 objects & Buy all cars kept me playing this game way longer than it needed to be. However, if you have nothing else to play & have 7 euro in your PSN wallet, it may be worth a go. 4/10

Edited by FootballPsycho

It's been a while since I played this game, so forgive me if I forgot something or half of what I got is wrong. I also don't have my PS3 due to technical problems (yellow light), so I can't go back and double check.

Story: (5/10) You're a racer who gets home to find out his girlfriend has been taken and it is your job to save her. To save her, you must certain types of events to get close to her. The only cutscenes you get are the intro and the ending. Both scenes play like a graphic novel. Cool, but you'll quickly forget about them since most of the time you'll be driving. Heck, you'll forget the fact that you're playing the story mode. Or maybe that's just me.

Gameplay: (7/10) Like I said in the Story part, you must do certain events such as race other racers, destroy vehichles, do stunts, drift, go from point A to point B through areas in different locations. Win and you earn money to buy power ups (boost, attack, recover), add ons for your vehicle, paint job, and new vehicles with better attributes.

Controls: (6.8/10) The controls are simple. You have your gas, your brakes, your views, and your special moves. Too bad your vehicle can act pretty wild on the road. Your car will sometimes slide out of control, gain too much damage from crashing, fly off the track if you're too fast or drive on the wrong side of the road (or cheat by taking a shortcut), and flip out like your Hotwheels if you threw it in the air. Get use to it because this'll happen...alot.

Graphics: (7/10) The graphics are pretty standard, but I'm not going to take it too seriously.

Sound: (6/10) Same repetitve music plays depending on whatever you're doing. From what I heard, you can actually play your own music in this game.

Wow Factor: (8.5/10) What surprised me was the special abilities you get and how you use them. The races and battle were crazy (hence the name Anarachy) because of this. Sometimes it makes the game fun, sometimes it made it pretty bad.

Replay Value: (10/10) After you finish the main story, you can go back and try to eanr all the vehicles which'll take you hours depending on what event you play and how much money you earn.

Multiplayer Experience: (1/10) ...Not that great. Since I don't have many friends to play with for coop multiplayer, online is my only option. Not many people were online when I bought this game. Only 2 to 3 were online. Too bad I boosted.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Your only option is to buy this game since it's in the PS Store. It's very cheap ($7.99) and if you're a platinum whore, feel free to play it. It's short and easy, but you'll run into a couple of problems. Too bad there's no demo.

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Score: PLEASE VOTE! (7/10) The game to me wasn't that bad. I didn't hate the game, I only hated some of the problems such as having to reset to the track if I do something wrong or random freezing during the loading screen. I had fun with some of the races and buying all the cars gave me a reason to continue playing the main game.

• 4 months later...