Two adrenaline devices stuck on max level 4

Jester695

I've finished the game, but two of my adrenaline devices still only have a max of level 4 instead of 5. Obviously they are supposed to go up to 5 since the trophy for maxing them all out hasn't popped. I've already maxed them as far as they can go right now. Anyone know what's up?

It means you have not won the associated event to raise the stat to 5..

for example the jokers have one where you need to have a bumpy ride, and one where you need to test an experimental booster.. All the missions that unlock level 5 upgrades say they include some sort of experimental parts.

I've beaten the expreimental booster one. That's the first one that upped any of the spots from 4 to 5. I'll look for this "bumpy ride" one. Doesn't ring a bell at the moment. Do any of the necessary races come from Cha Cha? Cause I know that I never have beaten the one where he wants you to frame the other driver or the one where he wants you to come in second while making sure one other wins. Those two always seemed to be optional to the storyline.

EDIT: I found it. I had missed the stunts race at the Louvre. That was it. Thanks.

Edited by Jester695