New easy money glitch

skate08a

i found a new glitch to get money really fast. after you beat the game go to stunts in louvre or something and make sure u have fully upgraded boost and front brakes. Go full speed at the first ramp in front of you and hit the front brakes to spin at the top. Try to make your car go over the buildings on the other side so u time out and get put on the track. when it puts you back on it usually starts you out flying in the air getting points and then timing out and repeating. if u think you'll land on the ground hold L1 to restart yourself back in the air. If you dont get it at first keep trying and you should get good at it. Its a pretty easy glitch and can get u the $80000 in less than a minute. Also the 2nd to last car is definately the best for the glitch but if u dont have it, use the frenzy.

Edited by skate08a
adding detail

i found a new glitch to get money really fast. after you beat the game go to stunts in louvre or something and make sure u have fully upgraded boost and front brakes. Go full speed at the first ramp in front of you and hit the front brakes to spin at the top. Try to make your car go over the buildings on the other side so u time out and get put on the track. when it puts you back on it usually starts you out flying in the air getting points and then timing out and repeating. if u think you'll land on the ground hold L1 to restart yourself back in the air. If you dont get it at first keep trying and you should get good at it. Its a pretty easy glitch and can get u the $80000 in less than a minute.
sounds really good but can you take a video so it will be easier to understand

I was able to make $195,000 on a checkpoint race and that only took 2 minutes, if you continue around the locations after you complete the story you can get fantastic money making opportunities. The best money makers were checkpoint and sprint, obseen amount of money and quick races.

ill try to make a video but i also forgot to mention that the 2nd to last car is amazing for this but if u dont have it i would use the frenzy. i usually do checkpoints if theyre over 100000 but if theyre less the glitch is usually faster. I can usually get it in less than 30 seconds

i found a new glitch to get money really fast. after you beat the game go to stunts in louvre or something and make sure u have fully upgraded boost and front brakes. Go full speed at the first ramp in front of you and hit the front brakes to spin at the top. Try to make your car go over the buildings on the other side so u time out and get put on the track. when it puts you back on it usually starts you out flying in the air getting points and then timing out and repeating. if u think you'll land on the ground hold L1 to restart yourself back in the air. If you dont get it at first keep trying and you should get good at it. Its a pretty easy glitch and can get u the $80000 in less than a minute. Also the 2nd to last car is definately the best for the glitch but if u dont have it, use the frenzy.

lol i dont know what you i saying... is there at video :)

the best i can do is to drift this in 1.20min and you just have to hold down boost og pedel and turn to one of the sides

• 1 month later...

you actually make $50,000 on this, not $80,000. you have to place that $30,000 dollar bet to enter the race.

i did this "glitch" for like 2 hours and had to switch to normal races. it's just so boring. besides you can almost always find a checkpoint or sprint that is worth more.

• 1 month later...

It may be a slightly faster way of making money, but I highly recommend doing sprint races in the tropics. It can save you a lot of time as you can knock out the 1000 objects trophy while at it.

Note that not all areas have the barriers. Get to know which routes take you by the places that have barriers. Once you get used to it, you should easily be able to get 15~20+ objects per race and still win.

I've been grinding between tropic sprints and 100k+ checkpoint races. I'm about 2 million away from all of the cars, and I should have the 1000 objects and 1000km trophies pop at around the same time. I figure why do 3 separate grinds when I can get them all at once.

edit: With about 1.2 million left to go, the 1000 objects popped during a sprint. 2 races later during a checkpoint 1000km popped. I can finally taste this plat :)

Edited by GForce9x

• 4 weeks later...

the fastest way to make money is to look at the races and try to find a circuit or sprint race that has a payout over 90,000+

if you cannot find a race that meets those requirements, go do the stunts in louvre. once the race starts, simply drift around a side of the map. doing this, it takes me less than a minute to make 80k (well, actually 50k, but whatever)

it has taken me less than an hour and a half to rack up 4.5 million.. should have this game completed tomorrow (thank God!)

Edited by xX_shoemaker_Xx

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Fastest way to earn money is indeed stunts in louvre that takes you pretty much exactly 1 minute to do, and nets you 50k!

The way I did it is just to pick a light, yet strong car, have boost on 5 and jump on 5. When the game starts, drive and boost up the big glass pyramid and at the top just jump. If you get some turning before jumping, you get more points. Remember to keep your controller still and don't use boost while in air, because this will stabilize your car, and you don't want that, you want it to spin as much as possible. When you fly in the air, the game will respawn you to the bottom of the pyramid. You have got your boost refilled, so it's just to repeat. Remember, the more spin you get on the car right before you jump, the more points can you gain, and the faster it will go. I pretty much always use exactly 1 minute.

You don't really need the best boost or jump, or car! ;)

When grinding, it's all about money per minute... and this is the best grinding place in the game, even though it is slow! Don't get fooled by the long races giving you 50k more and taking 3 times as long to do!

Edited by MMDE

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

ehh still.

$50k per minute with a required $15.5 million to buy all the cars...

that's 310 times, meaning 310 runs of this stupid level in a row

5 hours and some odd minutes (assuming you always do it around 1 minute)

I take having at least some kind of amusement in random races over that

ehh still.

$50k per minute with a required $15.5 million to buy all the cars...

that's 310 times, meaning 310 runs of this stupid level in a row

5 hours and some odd minutes (assuming you always do it around 1 minute)

I take having at least some kind of amusement in random races over that

I ended up doing some random races when they were worth a lot, sometimes they were worth more per minute and it was a nice break from the jumping, because that ended up becoming extremely boring. Didn't do it all in one long grind though, I spread it out on several days.

• 2 months later...

A mixture of Stunts of Leuvre and checkpoint races and quick sprints is best way. You cant net alot of cash quickly doing SoL, then racing the high cash checkpoints. You can complete a round of SoL in 40secs if you score high. My best method was to just drift and dont do stunts. As drifting I could drift constantly racking up the score high.