Glitched trophies for anyone else?

SnapGW

I dunno bout anyone else, but I'm wondering if a couple of my trophies have glitched. i.e. won't unlock. I've gone through this bullshit before with Mercs2, except that was a game that came out BEFORE trophies, and they weren't implemented properly after the update. But here's a game that just came out, made WELL after trophies have been established, and few of them have skipped on unlocking, for me...

For one, I played through the campaign, finished all of "The Furious" races, and got the clue from them, and I got my trophy for that. I proceeded to do Races for "The Jokers", completed all of their races, and got a clue from them... and no trophy. I played race after race, no more Jokers races came up. I kept the text, I look at it every now and again, hoping the trophy will pop, but nothin...

The other "broken" trophy, doesn't seem to be the trophy itself, but the race it's associated with. The FIRST race for "The Forsage", their Drag Race, has been IMPOSSIBLE for me to win, so far. I've attempted it dozens of times, but each time, no matter what wheels I use, what car I use, or what the weather is, they all play out the same: I start out with a sizable lead, then suddenly my speed drops, like my break is stuck, and they zoom past me. I've checked out numerous guides, and NONE of them mention this race as anything more than "just another race". No tricks, no cheating that I need to circumvent. What gives?

I gotta replay the game to get the 250k/hr trophy, and if I get these during that playthrough, I guess that's okay. But if I don't? -_- Has this happened to anybody else???

Edited by SnapGW

since you need the dragrace to complete the story, the other 2 hint trophies will unlock at the same time.

it's weird but happened to me and a few friends.

for the dragrace, I 'cheated' the dumb AI and right after I took a little lead I drove my car in front of the one next to me and he pushed me over the finishline :D

since you need the dragrace to complete the story, the other 2 hint trophies will unlock at the same time.

it's weird but happened to me and a few friends.

for the dragrace, I 'cheated' the dumb AI and right after I took a little lead I drove my car in front of the one next to me and he pushed me over the finishline :D

LOL:D I did the exact same thing & never knew how to change the manual transmission. Don't worry GWSlav you'll obtain the trophy:).

Yeah, thx for the tip about the manual transmission, guys. Until I got the 2 hints at the same time (poor programming, but whatever) I was worried about that, but they all unlocked, in the end. I even got another top speed race, and temporarily setting the difficulty to Hard, the AI managed to hold out for JUST long enough to earn me the 250km/hr trophy. Now all I have left are the lame grinding and annoying trophies.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...