1000 km trophy

Bholegood

hey, i see alot of you have this one, when did you get it because its not popping up for me. i'm almost done gettin all the cars too.

Same thing happened to me. Mine popped up just before my last 6 cars. It will come.

Do you guys know if it has to be done with 1 car? Just in case I've been driving the same POS the entire game so far.

Pretty sure it has to be done all in the same car. I drove the Azma for almost the entire game and the trophy unlocked when I was at around $12 million out of $15 million needed for all cars. It takes time, but it'll come eventually.

Do you guys know if it has to be done with 1 car? Just in case I've been driving the same POS the entire game so far.

I got this trophy while driving like 3 different vehicles (didn't give a rat's poo about the others lol:p), so they're culmulative across all vehicles I believe.;) This (S) didn't glitch on me, it just a helluva long time getting it. I must've done like 150 races by the time I got this one!! It takes forever!!

Edited by Dreadnought190

No it does NOT have to be done with one car. There have been several people confirming this. Unfortunately, the game doesn't show you your stats so If you were to be making all your money by stunts races, then you would have very little "Distance driven"...

Edit: Ok just a second ago I unlocked my "Drive 1000 km" Trophy! It is worth mentioning here, that I had completed the entire Story mode one time, then I restarted the game and chose to "ovewrite" my save file with a new Story and completed is a 2nd time. I did it to test few things and to get one trophy that I missed initialy. I just did the last race in the Tropics with Arcady and 1000 km trophy unlocked on the 2nd lap! Which leads me to believe that even if you do start a fresh game, it keeps track of all you kilometers you have driven! I exited the game to XMB, to look at the save file for Anarchy, and sure it is! The scrolling description of the file says "Contains save games and driver profile". So if you delete it, you will loose your profile, but if you simply start a new game and overwrite the file, your stats should remain.

So if you were to do all the races in the Story 2 times without any grinding. you should be able to get this trophy!

Edited by AUSPUFF

No it does NOT have to be done with one car. There have been several people confirming this. Unfortunately, the game doesn't show you your stats so If you were to be making all your money by stunts races, then you would have very little "Distance driven"...

Edit: Ok just a second ago I unlocked my "Drive 1000 km" Trophy! It is worth mentioning here, that I had completed the entire Story mode one time, then I restarted the game and chose to "ovewrite" my save file with a new Story and completed is a 2nd time. I did it to test few things and to get one trophy that I missed initialy. I just did the last race in the Tropics with Arcady and 1000 km trophy unlocked on the 2nd lap! Which leads me to believe that even if you do start a fresh game, it keeps track of all you kilometers you have driven! I exited the game to XMB, to look at the save file for Anarchy, and sure it is! The scrolling description of the file says "Contains save games and driver profile". So if you delete it, you will loose your profile, but if you simply start a new game and overwrite the file, your stats should remain.

So if you were to do all the races in the Story 2 times without any grinding. you should be able to get this trophy!

Oh okay cool, hopefully I will get it by the time I'm done grinding the money, I've done like 5 of the 15 mil. so far. I was just wondering because I did the story in the same POS car the whole way through, but now I want to try out some of the other cars so it's not so monotonous.

Edited by acerazer1
Butchered the English language the first time LOL

Pretty sure it has to be done all in the same car. I drove the Azma for almost the entire game and the trophy unlocked when I was at around $12 million out of $15 million needed for all cars. It takes time, but it'll come eventually.

This is completely not true. I switched to the Del Mar and got it about 4-5 races later.

I got the 1000km trophy with 4 cars left. I was getting a little nervous :D

• 3 months later...