250km/h trophy

x9248

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah crap, that's what it is. Sadly the AI players always lose their turns before the speeds get up that high.

Maybe setting it to normal or hard (I've been playing easy) would help make it to 250km/h. Also I just beat the game and there is no Top Speed side mission or repeatable so make sure you get it asap or will have to start over.

on easy, the AI will most likely not get to 250 km/h.

you can change the difficulty at any time. so keep playing on easy and switch to hard before a top-speed race... keep in mind that you can push "start" immediately after the race ends and select "restart race", if it ends too early... you gotta be fast though.

Edited by shpadoinkle

on easy, the AI will most likely not get to 250 km/h.

you can change the difficulty at any time. so keep playing on easy and switch to hard before a top-speed race... keep in mind that you can push "start" immediately after the race ends and select "restart race", if it ends too early... you gotta be fast though.

Ok thanks for the heads up

Damn, I couldn't get this cause the other racers dropped out too fast (playing on Normal), I guess the only way to get this is on Hard.

I did the last two before the end of the game on hard. Both times the AI didn't make it to 250:mad:. I'll have to remember that restart trick shpadoinkle mentioned and try again later.

idk if this will work but.. when i did i was constantly using boost. i rarely dropped below 350km/h. instead of slowing down to make the turns i would use other cars or walls to crash into. then i would quickly reset and boost up to speed

It's a good strategy to win, but the real problem here is CPU drivers who can't keep up the pace.

It's a good strategy to win, but the real problem here is CPU drivers who can't keep up the pace.

thats why i said i didnt know if it would work or not. i got this trophy on my first try during a mission and thats what i was doing, just telling people how i raced because they might wonder if i was doing anything different than how they are currently approaching this race

This trophy is really pissing me off. It's the last one I need for platinum but the retarded CPU can't make it to 250 even on hard:mad:. I've been at it over a hour and best I got to was 230 before they drop out. It's really frustrating that it's not something I can't do it's something the CPU can't do.

idk if this will work but.. when i did i was constantly using boost. i rarely dropped below 350km/h. instead of slowing down to make the turns i would use other cars or walls to crash into. then i would quickly reset and boost up to speed

i will say this strategy is the best and got me the trophy.

when i went slow and stayed with the speed limit, cpu dropped out at 200 - 230

when i went all boost all the time the cpu dropped out at >= 230