Monorail trophy

alexortega3032

I got it. It is the monorail(the elevated one) not the train trolley or whatever. I actually hit a train trolly right below the monorail track right when the monorail was going past and somehow the collision made the monorail above fall off, I then simply ran into the monorail that was now a wreck at street level

you may be able to do this with a car, maybe it doest have to be a trolley, it seems like a car would be easier as you can get them pretty high up in the air, not sure though like I said I used a trolley.

Edited by Psychodrama

I got it. It is the monorail(the elevated one) not the train trolley or whatever. I actually hit a train trolly right below the monorail track right when the monorail was going past and somehow the collision made the monorail above fall off, I then simply ran into the monorail that was now a wreck at street level.

Thats exactly what I did, by complete accident. Once the monorail fell off I remembered your post and just ran into it and the trophy popped.

ok got it found away, u can go under it and jump it falls off the track lol.

How and where did you get that? I have everything maxed and been trying to get it in free ride, already beat the game. My cars won't jump high enough to knock the train off.

Yeah, this (B) was pretty annoying for me as well. Took me a few tries, and that's cause the damn trains would disappear and I couldn't find it anymore. For me personally a little luck was involved. I just hit the train from below using the front brakes level 5 (barely enough to get me up to the damn train!!) and **BANG**, hit the damn train and 1/3 or so of the train crashed down.;) Got the trophy afterwards:D