Rate the platinum difficulty.  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.26

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with that 3. Sure it's time consuming when racing for moneyto buy all the cars and upgrading your adrenalin, it's easy (but not too easy).

I'm only 10 trophies (9 if I can just buy two more cars) close to platinum and I've been unlocking them as I play. I could give this a 1, but I'm not gonna submit it yet. Not until I'm very close to the final trophy or two.

Buying all the cars was looking dang near impossible as the side missions were only paying out $2500-$6000 a race, but they are starting to edge up to the $20000-$35000 a race so getting all those really expensive cars may not be too terrible.

WHAT THE FUCK. I don't understand these threads. Ain't this thread called. "Platinum Difficulty Rating"??? How can some vote without getting a platinum? Maybe I'm reading words wrong again....

Typical members are only voting just to mess with our heads. Like I said, until I'm very close to platinum, I'm not clicking any numbers. I'm still trying to hit those 1000 objects while collecting money to buy those cars. Whoever got platinum already must not get any sleep.

WHAT THE FUCK. I don't understand these threads. Ain't this thread called. "Platinum Difficulty Rating"??? How can some vote without getting a platinum? Maybe I'm reading words wrong again....

People don't have to have a platinum to vote. There are people who vote when they gave up on a time consuming game (Warhawk for instance or even Resistance 2 with the online trophies), or a game that was too hard for them. If only people who have a platinum voted that would leave out people who tried but found a game too hard or time consuming.

And also, just because there are votes and no replies with someone saying they got the platinum, doesn't mean that someone who voted didn't have the platinum and simply didn't post a reply with their vote. Most games have alot more votes than replies unless the topic goes off topic or has a bit of chit chat.

Anyways, I'm not voting yet but I think this game is easy so far, but I will vote after I see how sick of the grind for money and hitting 1,000 objects goes.

Edited by Lil_Mermaid_Girl

Since I'm close to getting platinum (hopefully by tomorrow), I wanna get this out of the way. I give the difficulty of platinum for this game a 1.5. But since I can't do that, I'm gonna go with, here it goes, a 2.

And the reason I bumped it from a one is not the time consuming buy all cars trophy (13 more), but there's one missable trophy that is forcing me to play the story again for one secret trophy. That sucks. Here I am playing for fun and unlocking trophies as I go, but as soon as I hear that I missed a trophy because I was forced to lose a race, that makes me a little upset.

I only had a difficult time with a few of these trophies (crash into a monorail and smash 1000 objects in Tropics), but I don't mind that the buy all cars trophy is time consuming. I'm having fun with the game and in no rush of doing this. I owned this game since Friday (midnight) and I'm two trophies close to platinum.

So there you go. 2/10 because of one missable trophy that I didn't know about (stupid reason, isn't it?) and slight difficulty with a few. But all in all, I enjoy this game and it was worth the 8 bucks. If you disagree, then too bad.