Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Ballin404

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin
Done with boosting

just gotta say some of you really are out of it or just plain lack any and all form of skill, not only are all the online trophies absolutely easy it should take no longer than an hou(took me about 40 mins), 5 wins in 3 diff modes...boosting is pathetic in the first place but needing ppl to boost in this game, really should be ashamed, talk about casuals...

which brings up a question for all you lame boosters, whats the point of earning trophies when you need the help of others or abuse exploits to get them? Do you not think it defeats the whole purpose of collecting them?

just gotta say some of you really are out of it or just plain lack any and all form of skill, not only are all the online trophies absolutely easy it should take no longer than an hou(took me about 40 mins), 5 wins in 3 diff modes...boosting is pathetic in the first place but needing ppl to boost in this game, really should be ashamed, talk about casuals...

which brings up a question for all you lame boosters, whats the point of earning trophies when you need the help of others or abuse exploits to get them? Do you not think it defeats the whole purpose of collecting them?

Wow. Serious comment much?

I agree with you. However, there are some cases in which you really need to use threads like these. For example to get the online trophies, or play as a band (4 players) on the Guitar Hero games is impossible to do by yourself. So it's good to use threads like this. There's also a great chance you can meet other gamers that like the same kind of games you do and stuff.

looking for a boost partner for all online trophies...

i'm online all the time, so just add me... dont forget the subject ;)

PSN ID: beertel

subject: ARH boost

edit:

all done, got all online trophies...

big thanks to davirus_ and Xile44, but i still have a little complain...

Xile44 left "fixing his router", allthough i needed 2 more deathmatch wins... nevermind though, but it made me feel a bit uncomfortable ;)

Edited by shpadoinkle
got all online trophies