Fastest way to hit 1000 Objects

MMDE

I've seen a lot of people making guides for this trophy, and they usually take over a hour, actually in most cases up to 2 hours. It can be done in WAY less! :p

Personally, I found the fastest way to get the hit 1000 objects to be:

Multiplayer Game->Splitscreen game->Circuit,Tropic 1,Clear,12:00,level 5,laps 1->Golfstream 4x

then go to the end of the circuit, where there should be a turn to the left with a lot of "objects" to hit on the outer right side. Don't smash hard into them!! Slow down, and drive by them, gently turning to them, and then away from them. You will hit one or two every second... Then you turn around, and you repeat. Might be smart to repair yourself after a while too. Should gain like 20-25 in 20-30 seconds! (I did)

It should take less than 20minutes total, even with the driving to this location, to do! =)

Edited by MMDE

Nice tip! I just stumbled upon this title yesterday by scanning through the list of PSN titles here. Judging by the trophy list (can't believe this has a Platinum!) this game sounds like surprisingly fun & affordable ($7-8?!) trophy hunting spree :dance:

It's fun for 5 hours, especially because of the silly story and the varied gameplay (for a while)... There is some boring grinding at the end though, but it's not that long! lol

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I have just endend the game, but after 10-20 min of this method (Tropic1), no trophy yet :confused:

I can hit the same object more times?

Yes, you can. Are you sure you are at the right place? All I remember of this was driving by some kind of wall of "items" in an outer part of the turn, the turn was very near the end of the level. I remember driving by them carefully bumping into them one by one, turning around, then doing the same again. It takes about 20 minutes before it pops.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...