Hard mode question

Bonecrusher

So I beat the game on normal , both sides for both trophies. And now I just beat hard for the black side first trophy.

What do I do now with stage select for the white side first trophy without having to beat hard all over again?

You have to beat it on Hard...

If you start on Black - Hard, you'll automatically be put on White - Hard (which you have to do) and then it'd put you back on Black - Hard to finish off the game.. Just look at the trophy guide, it pretty much explains what you have to do..

You have to beat it on Hard...

If you start on Black - Hard, you'll automatically be put on White - Hard (which you have to do) and then it'd put you back on Black - Hard to finish off the game.. Just look at the trophy guide, it pretty much explains what you have to do..

I know that. I just said I beat the whole game on hard starting on black side for the black side first trophy.

My question is how do I get the white side trophy without having to go through the whole game again?

I know that. I just said I beat the whole game on hard starting on black side for the black side first trophy.

My question is how do I get the white side trophy without having to go through the whole game again?

Taken from the trophy guide

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/894/2ED.jpg

Mad Anarchy (S)

Starting on White Side, complete the Campaign on hard difficulty.

This one is a little bit confusing. If you start a story mode on one side, you'll do Stages 1-4 on that side (including 4-3), then switch to the other side, do Stages 1-4 again (MINUS 4-3, though you will still get the appropriate Stage 4 trophy), and then switch back to the original side and play on Red Side for 2 boss fights. This is 1 full playthrough. If you have already beaten the game on 1 side, then you can get the matching trophy on the other side by going into Stage Select and playing the missing Red Side and Mission 4-3.

So I'm guessing go to Stage Select and do Red Side and 4-3 White... I'm still on my first playthrough doing Black - Hard right now..

Nice, good job.. Though, how Hard would you say is the rest of Hard mode? I've barely played and pretty much on the beginning since I've just been hooked on the multiplayer..

i didnt have a problem beating hard for the most part, really the only difference from normal is enemies have more health and they do more damage. the worst part about hard is the boss battles, there UNGODLY longer then they should be because the bosses block EVERYTHING.

hardest part on hard mode for me was the durga/garuda tag team fight, fuck that cheap ass fight. your rampage does hardly any damage, they block everything, garudas grab is a 1 hit kill, you cant run an come back cause their combos will hit you in the back an put you in a juggle and forget about blocking cause any combo they do will just guard break you. yep i think luck is the only way to beat that mission.

glad i got those trophies, now the plat is a shoe in.

Edited by Bonecrusher