Anarchy's Executioner/Burnt Out Anarchy trophy

Silentgig

I was just looking at the xbox roadmap and it says you need to defeat all bosses with either Rampage or Killer weapon. With this helpful checklist:

BLACK SIDE

1-1: Big Bull – KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

1-3: Baron - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

2-1: Gargoyle - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

2-3: Leo - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

3-1: Rin Rin - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

3-2: Zero - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

3-3: Max - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

4-1: Sasha - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

4-2: Zero - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

4-3 (Black): Max - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

WHITE SIDE

1-1: Durga – KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

1-3: Durga - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

1-3: Garuda - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

2-1: Oinkie - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

2-3: Jack - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

3-1: Fei Rin - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

3-1: Ai Rin - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

3-2: Oinkie - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

3-3: Max - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

4-1: Nikolai - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

4-2: Douglas - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

4-3 (White): Max - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

RED SIDE

R-Black: Leo - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

R-White: Jack - KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

FINAL BOSS-Black: KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

FINAL BOSS-White: KW [ ] RMPG [ ]

My question is for mission 2-1 with the multiple gargoyles do i have to defeat them all in rapage killer / weapon or just one?

A) You don't have to beat every boss on that list like that. You only need to do one of the 4-3's and one of the Red Side sets. Basically, every boss you would face in a single playthrough.

B) When I got it, I only killed one of the Gargoyles with a Killer. Maybe more than one, but definitely not all of them.

do the missing bosses @ easy w lv select it doesnt matter @ what dif u beat em & u dnt hv 2 redo all example if u killd rin rin w killer wap@ normal thn u dnt hv 2 redo @ easy oh & those finish red side @ hard u can get via level select i tryd if any more questions bout trophies ask me cuz i plat it

What I want to know is, Can you kill the bosses with a killer weapon WHILE in rampage and get both to count?

I don't believe so, when you're fighting a boss if you hit them repeatedly with normal attacks when they get near no health they will fall under a "stun/dizzy" state where they are on the ground giving you the chance to finish them with your killer weapon (through experience for me) and you'll get the "Overkill" Bonus

Under Rampage you can use the rapid light attack with :cross: and once they get near no health while they are getting pummeled they will get knocked out and under their own Rampage and then you'll do a rapid fire of kicks and when you win you'll get the "Rampage" bonus

This is from my personal experience anyway, I havent really been paying attention to this ... anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't believe so, when you're fighting a boss if you hit them repeatedly with normal attacks when they get near no health they will fall under a "stun/dizzy" state where they are on the ground giving you the chance to finish them with your killer weapon (through experience for me) and you'll get the "Overkill" Bonus

Under Rampage you can use the rapid light attack with :cross: and once they get near no health while they are getting pummeled they will get knocked out and under their own Rampage and then you'll do a rapid fire of kicks and when you win you'll get the "Rampage" bonus

This is from my personal experience anyway, I havent really been paying attention to this ... anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Well I'll just take it from the fighting legend on this site lol.. Thanks for the reply Setsuna. :)

Well I'll just take it from the fighting legend on this site lol.. Thanks for the reply Setsuna. :)

You can get both during 1 fight. However, it's rather luck based, because they have to be in a semi-stunned state or in the middle of being attacked by your partner (in a 2v2 or 3v1 battle). If you're lucky, the KW will connect and you will get both bonuses. If you're unlucky, the computer will interrupt your KW with Rampage activation and go into the button mashing part.

You can get both during 1 fight. However, it's rather luck based, because they have to be in a semi-stunned state or in the middle of being attacked by your partner (in a 2v2 or 3v1 battle). If you're lucky, the KW will connect and you will get both bonuses. If you're unlucky, the computer will interrupt your KW with Rampage activation and go into the button mashing part.

Alright cool, thanks a lot.. Also, I have one more question which is absolutely off topic and didn't want to make a thread just for it. I'm not home right now so I can't test it out, but do you know if you can level up online by playing Survival?

Alright cool, thanks a lot.. Also, I have one more question which is absolutely off topic and didn't want to make a thread just for it. I'm not home right now so I can't test it out, but do you know if you can level up online by playing Survival?

I have no idea. I never managed to get into a Survival lobby in Player OR Ranked... everyone that joined left immediately.

Just an update on my previous post, it seems I was just lucky whenever I hit them with normal attacks into a dizzy/stun state for the Killer Weapon finish, my luck ran out some time ago lol.

Also with the Rampage Bonus you can get it in anyway so long as you are in Rampage, if you're looking to kill your opponent fast you can do the rapid fire normals into the rampage clash with the boss however as Akari mentioned you can get both bonuses but you have to be pretty lucky.

Go into Rampage and use your Killer Weapon, on normal and hard its pretty difficult since the boss will always have their guard up while in rampage (Not sure on easy yet). In Team fights you can get lucky with your teammates opening up a chance against the boss but by yourself the chances are slim. I found that an easy way of getting both is if the boss fight as some sort of item you can throw and leave the boss in a stun/dizzy state such as a lamp post, tires or anything similar from other areas. Once they get to relatively low health you can grab it and throw it at them and then quickly proceed into rampage and killing them with your killer weapon for both bonuses.

• 3 weeks later...

I was curious. I am about finished with Anarchy Riegns and I am working towards Burnt Out Anarchy and have done all bosses in Rampage mode yet I have not gotten the trophy. Does the Berserker in the Oinkie fight count as well or do I have to do more then one Gargoyle in the five way boss fight. Can anyone help please?

Unfortunately, the game has no checklist for you, that's why you have to keep your own. The only thing I can say is that you missed one somewhere. You only need to kill one Gargoyle with KW or Rampage, not more than 1. Most common miss would be missing one of the Fei Rin/Ai Rin or Durga/Garuda pair, but other than that, you're out of luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a question about the douglas fight. How do you know that you were successful in killing him with a rampage/KW? The bonuses don't show up, and it kinda bugs me...

Thanks

EDIT: scratch that... I just got overkill... The move has to whittle his health down to nothing, just like the other bosses. I'm hoping the rampage bonus comes as easily.

Edited by togusa_9890
New evidence

I've got a question about the douglas fight. How do you know that you were successful in killing him with a rampage/KW? The bonuses don't show up, and it kinda bugs me...

Thanks

EDIT: scratch that... I just got overkill... The move has to whittle his health down to nothing, just like the other bosses. I'm hoping the rampage bonus comes as easily.

For Douglas, your attack that triggers the cutscene has to be a KW attack or during Rampage. It's trickier since you have to guess, but if you get him to 25-30% and go KW/Rampage only, you should be fine.

Got another question...

I did an entire playthrough's run of boss fights (both killed with KW when 2vs2), making sure i got OVERKILL every time. Also kept track from the beginning.

All white side (started as) including red sides for it, and all black, minus 4-1 and 4-2 (i played them in story, but they're locked in SS) and still nothing

Edit: i just got the KW trophy, running black from the beginning on hard. It popped right after i beat max for the final time before reverting to white. Doesn't make sense... Do the stage select kills not work?

Edited by togusa_9890