Trophies Do not Stack

Vulfdrek

Just so others are informed, this is not me writing a guide for the game. However to inform you that the story related trophies do not stack. Just beat stage 1 on Hard and it didn't unlock for beating it on Normal. This most likely means 4 runs through the game, and possibly 5 if you wanna put it on easy and run through it without dieing.

May want to change the title to indicate that the difficulty trophies don't stack since the JP and EN versions of the game have different trophy lists, so when people read the title of the thread, they may get confused until they read the rest of the post. I know I was confused at first.

I thought it would be 4 playthroughs too before I plat this several months ago, but it's not. You do one playthrough (Black or White side) on hard and pick the other color on normal. When you finish both playthroughs, every stage is unlocked and you can play the final two stages via chapter select to unlock the other two difficulty trophies picking whichever color your missing. So it's really 2.5 playthroughs.

Edited by fancyfox

I thought it would be 4 playthroughs too before I plat this several months ago, but it's not. You do one playthrough (Black or White side) on hard and pick the other color on normal. When you finish both playthroughs, every stage is unlocked and you can play the final two stages via chapter select to unlock the other two difficulty trophies picking whichever color your missing. So it's really 2.5 playthroughs.

I just finished the normal white, so you re telling me to just do the hard black now ? And after that clean up on the last stage of normal black and hard white ?

It's hard to believe because there are trophies for finishing the stage 1, 2, 3 and 4 on white or black on hard, both sides.

I just finished the normal white, so you re telling me to just do the hard black now ? And after that clean up on the last stage of normal black and hard white ?

It's hard to believe because there are trophies for finishing the stage 1, 2, 3 and 4 on white or black on hard, both sides.

Yep. Do hard black, then clean up through chapter select. When you beat both sides, all the stages unlock (such as chapter 4). As for the other thing you mentioned, like how you unlocked the normal ones of completing chapters 1-4 on both sides, they'll unlock the same on hard. You'll get them by playing regularly like how you before.

I don't think you can. You have to start new campaign on hard to unlock hard versions of levels.

Unless i'm just missing something.

As far as I see here in my game I can select the hard mode on every mission of select mission. I just have finished the game on normal once.