Worst game ever?

BloodWolf481

No, there were too many critical reviews for this game. I don't know whio was the first to give this game a too-low score but it did effect the next reviews.

Even if there were so many bugs and weird designs in this game, but i can't say i didn't enjoy myself at all during the play.

AMY is worthy to play as you are a horror-game fan.

Edited by loveaya

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well recently (or yesterday) i bought this game with my European account by just 3€ (i don't know if was in sale or that is the original price) and until now i found it good, yeah has a lot problem (framerate, lag or jag, sync, gameplay, etc...) but that is OK for me, makes me remind the same problems that i had with Silent Hill Downpour...

Also i liked the style of run and hide or fight, makes me remind the Forbiden Siren series for PS2

Well at least was just 3€ and not 10$, so not complains

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really enjoyed playing the game, first time through was pretty intense. If it weren't for the trophy/patch issues I would defend it more but going back to play it without the patches I can see how people would have railed so much on the game. It was particularly difficult/unfair on hard mode without the patches. I also was unable to save as well so I had to play it start to finish lol.

• 2 weeks later...

This game is ass. I remember when I first heard of this game, looked interesting enough; so I watched some videos and read some reviews. My verdict: it's ass and it blows! Even when just watching the videos, the game looked half-assed and boring as hell. Glad I never played through this one.

Although, I did saw it on PSN for $1.99. I might think about, but I'll still have to pass.

• 4 months later...

Seems this game isnt worth even the 0.75€ (with + discount applied) they are asking for on psn.

I can suffer some glitches/framerrate issues/bad AIs/bad control... but an apparently good patch that removes most of the bad things to glitch your trophies in exchange is way too much, if the game is mostly garbage as many said.

Another hydrophobia I will have to avoid :scared:

Edited by 4manaka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm actually somewhat enjoying the game for the $1 I spent on it. My only problem is that when you need to have low health to sneak by the enemies, there's no real way to tell if your health is low enough.

I guess since I've played some pretty shitty games though, this game doesn't seem to bad. My tolerance for terrible games is quite bad lol. But at least it makes the really good games seem amazing!!

the game its not the worst thing in the world, the story (from start to middle) , the music and the voice acting is ok. People hate it because in some parts the game is "open", so there are potential solution to certain levels.

the only things that are absolute horror are the Frames Per Second, the glitchy camera, and middle to ending of the story. its worth 2 bucks for the trophies, but nothing more. This game was a cold slap to survival horror genre in general :eek:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...