Amy is getting Title Update!

thirdstreetsaintsrow

This game is FINALLY getting a title update, which if good, might make the game as good as PSN game hydrophobia prophecy after its update.

Survival horror list: Amy the game, gets title update.

Thank god.

They said:

"Hi all.

First of all, sorry for our silence those past weeks. The team were working for you and we didn't want to communicate before making sure we'd be able to deliver. Not all of your suggestions have been taken into account, but many. We should be able to announce some good news with more details soon... Thanks a lot for your patience."

:applause:

The new patch has been released (also, do I need to download the patch seperately for PSN games or will it automatically download once I buy the game?):

Hi All, as many of you have already noticed, the patch is now available on the PSN store. The patch for XBLA will follow soon. After talking with MANY players, here is what we've done:

- the last checkpoint you reach is now saved (instead of going back to the beginning of the chapter)

- the syringes remain in the inventory after a checkpoint is reached

- Amy's Powers remain available after a checkpoint is reached

- the Combat camera has been removed

- most sequences can now be skipped

- the ingame brightness has been improved

Overall, with all the test we carried with players who liked the game as it was and players who really didn't, the update seems to work quite well.

Thanks a lot for your patience.

Oh dear, does the Mass Effect 3 ending have to be discussed everywhere?:rolleyes:

Anyways, am downloading the update right now. I had refused to play through the game in its original state and am curious about how it was improved. I still don't think I'll like it much, though, even with technical issues having been solved.

• 1 month later...
I downloaded an update when I first started playing this game. When I started it today there's no update. But if I quit the game after a checkpoint, I still need to restart from the start of the chapter... So that doesn't seem fixed to me!

Imo, it has something to do with an option I saw in the menu where you can choose between the original version and the new one, the updated one I guess !

Edited by Artus