Rate the trophy difficulty  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.41

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

i give amy a 6/10 in trophy difficulty. i just 100%'d it.

the last part of chapter 5 was the hardest part for me and a few of the earlier chapters have some tricky parts to it as well but it's do-able if you are willing to put up with this low budget game.

otherwise than that, i enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...

This game wasn't as hard as all the reviewers had me believing so I gave it a 5... And the game wasn't as bad either, the only "semi" hard part was chapter 5 stealthing through the first part, and even that wasn't to bad. That part only took me 2 tries after I got the first checkpoint that level was in the bag! For those that love RE and silent hill I would pick it up and try it out it was a pretty good game :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Given this a 6/10. It wasn't so much that the game was difficult per se but it sometimes felt the game itself was fighting against you - dodgy camera angles, bad collision detection, random AI, trophies not popping (had to replay Chapter 2). There should be a Platinum just for having the perseverance to play it to the end.

Took me about 2 hours to work out the strategy for the final boss but once sussed had it nailed in a couple of tries - reading the guide on here would have saved me those 2 hours!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted a 4.

The game is not as horrible as many say, its just wrong in some points, but you can get all the trophies in a day without really doing effort or having skills, you just need to have patience in certain parts and get used to certain things, like the "wall camera" and the "retarded amy ai"

for 3 bucks not a bad thing for trophy hunters :D

Just finished this game via 100% and gave it a 4 since the game is not that hard once you get the hang of the combat since it can be extremely annoying. All you really have to do is swing whichever weapon you find (mostly the pipe) about 2-3 times at the enemies and step backwards before the enemy hits you and repeat the attack 2-3 times again, rinse and repeat until the enemy is dead. Plus, if you end up dying so many times just go on youtube and watch any of the Playthroughs on hard difficulty.

• 2 months later...

I gave it a 7. The majority of the game is a 4 or 5 on hard difficulty, but the end of chapter 5 is pretty terrible on hard, and since this is supposed to be a rating for getting 100%, you can't get 100% without finishing chapter 5 on hard, so I bumped it up to a 7.

The trophy road map should be updated to reflect the patch that makes the game itself easier, but increases the chances of trophies not unlocking properly. I had to delete the patched version, re-download the game, decline the patch, and play through the game again on easy due to patch-induced glitches.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is pretty horrible... If it was only sneeking around and stuff, it would have been a lot easier because fighting in this game is just... Well... Making you want to hurt someone really bad in real life. I only dodge the enemies attacks like 60% of the times, even though I press the the button O in time. So I usually end up dying pretty fast. I'm playing on Hard BTW, the guides on YouTube aren't really helpful either as they claim to be Hard walkthroughs, but to me they seem rather Easy. You should only use the videos on YouTube as a guide to where you should go, but not for combat.

I will delete this game as soon as I have all the trophies and I will never think of it again.

• 5 months later...

rated a 7. That was just awful! Once you reach chapter 4 on hard the shit in this game just starts pouring out. At the beginning i was thinking this is a decent game but apparently either the game was rushed or the devs just did a shitty job because it just becomes a pain to get through. It was a good idea but unfortunately it was not fully nourished.

• 1 month later...

Vote 4. Last section at Chapter 5 on hard difficulty really hard. The zombies non stop coming to the room, the control so bad, make it impossible run to find DNA profile. Not sure glitch or purposely changed after patch, after 3 zombies come in the room, immediately instruct Amy close the door. After kill 3 zombies, instruct Amy re-open the door, surprisingly, no more zombies outside. Forced to use video walkthrough from youtube, encountered few times almost can't proceed further due to lack of syringes. During Lana alone, if you wonder around and don't know what to do, you will run out syringes pretty fast. During some situations, you need run quite long distance to meet Amy again, at least need 1 syringe to support Lana life. If you have 0 syringe in inventory, might force to replay the chapter from beginning. Due to bad checkpoint system, needed replay boring and long section again and again. :mad:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted a 4, the game is bad don't get me wrong and yes I did struggle with the occasional part of the game but once I figured out the pattern or did it differently there wasn't much of a challange. The boss fight at the end wasn't bad once you learn the pattern either, I do not recommend this game as it is broken to all hell. I do recommend if you have purchased this game, watch some walkthrough guides and maybe play through the game on easy to get yourself used to the controls.