Tips for hard mode?

Wolfie

It's like 2 hits and you are dead. There should be more checkpoints, i'm tired of replaying same sections over and over again. Overall i'm enjoying the game.

i agree i enjoy game as long i dont have to replay sections over and over again. way to hard and to long between checkpoints :mad:

iam at chapter 2 but iam getting mad because there arent really any hints. and iam getting killed by the soldier every time i try to kill him grrrr...

Edited by scooby4ever

Same here, Chapter 2: I was able to pass the soldier, found the dna you need, but when going back, a door on my way back to reach the server-room is closed and i'm stuck.

But why the hell there is no checkpoint after finding at least the dna you need.... i just don't get it. And i'm talking about Chapter 2... veeeery annoying!!! Up to this i really enjoyed playing this game....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not that far in to the game yet, but I'm playing it on Hard first (and loving it!). To address the OP's question, I think it's best to only counter attack after a successful dodge move. Whenever I start going crazy and whacking dudes with the stick I always end up taking one of those lunges upside the face. I just sit back, dodge, get in 2 or 3 whacks, then rinse and repeat. The main thing that screws this up is backing yourself into a corner or even up against a wall so that your dodge move still gets you bitch slapped anyway. Good luck! :smoke:

It's like 2 hits and you are dead. There should be more checkpoints, i'm tired of replaying same sections over and over again. Overall i'm enjoying the game.

Something i found when playing Chapter 4 on hard alot, was i kept dying also, but if you can make it to the first checkpoint in each level, it seems that every, and i mean EVERY syringe seems to respawn after your checkpoint, therefore by having to backtrack through the level, i ended up with something like 6 syringes.

Hope this helps somewhat.:)