Review this Game!

Harry94_

What would you rate this game?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate this game?

Average Game Rating = 4.0

How To Review

1. Please don't post a review without having played the game first!

2. Please don't post a review unless you have played alot of hours or have completed the game.

3. Please DON'T write any spoilers. If in doubt contact me.

4. Only write about the multiplayer aspect in the 'Multiplayer Experience' heading.

5. Please put a description in each section & then rate it out of 10.

6. Do not review on the trophy aspect of the game.

7. Anybody can review, you don't have to write a huge review. Just your thoughts on the game.

8. Review what YOU think & don't be influenced by others.

Template

Story:

Gameplay:

Controls:

Graphics:

Sound (Gameplay):

Sound (Music):

Wow Factor:

Replay Value:

Multiplayer Experience:

Rent or Buy this Game?

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: Use the Poll!

Please Use the above as a template for your review but if you want, you can add your own titles. Remember to use the poll!

NOTE: This is not a discussion thread, please only post your reviews. Any other posts will be deleted.

Please don't create these type of threads yourself, If you need further assistance contact:

:psn: Harry94_

Edited by Terminator
Removed some dead images and fixed some typos.

I gave it a 7/10. My judgement dropped to a 3-4 in chapter 2 but I was doing a completely wrong thing.

Story: I didn't finish it yet, but it seems the same old story. A virus, zombies, and all that follows.

Gameplay: It's a puzzle. As a puzzle is pretty good.

Controls: Sometimes they are broken unfortunately but intuitive otherwise. Not such a disaster as some reviewers depict them.

Graphics: Nice artistic design but too dark and tearing. he main characters are cool.

Sound (Gameplay): It has its moments. But it's glitched. The volume may drop or disappear.

Sound (Music): Not sure. Is there any music?

Wow Factor: A couple of jumps. Nothing major.

Replay Value: Just for the harder trophy. It's better to play it easy first, learn the puzzles and then play it hard. Then forget about it.

Multiplayer Experience: N/A

Rent or Buy this Game? N/A

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: 7/10

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I was being very generous rating this a 3/10, the game is a nice idea but sadly the idea was put into the wrong hands at VectorCell. The game is almost a joke when it comes to deals on the PS store as it gets put down to a stupid price but I think the game can be enjoyed by the right person

• 3 years later...

I'm giving it a 5/10... I've had this game back in 2013 but had a love and hate relationship with it based on the comments by some of us here. 2018 and on the hunt for quick and enjoyable 100% (since I've got sick and tired of AAA games that seems to never end with added trophies/DLCs/Season Passes and easily lose the hard earned 100% platinum) which I think would look good in the trophy cabinet standing side-by-side with other indie-digital gems... I finally thought of giving it another go (played it a long time ago pre-patched on an alt-account) aaaaaand... damn I think it's a good game... not great but it's not bad at all! I'm quite enjoying it to be honest!

—————

I spoke too soon. I’m rating this game a 2/10... it’s not really accurate to say that easy and hard has little difference between them. There is a tremendous amount of spike, though obviously fake/forced just for the sake of it. For a game like this wanting to be known as a “souls type” in terms of many stupid deaths - it’s absurd. Shame, this fane had some potential had they added proper checkpoints or given us the option to msnual save.

Edited by Naps