This game any good?

KAP

This game any good then?

I cant help like this came from no where, I saw a blog post on Playstation blog but not much was mentioned.

Does this game have a platinum trophy? Thats always usually my desidng factor anyway. lol

Yea there's a demo up on the 360...playing right now. It remind's me of Silent Hill and Clock Tower back on the PS one. The Graphic's are alot like PS2. My opinion is it's pretty good easy 200G for 360 and for Playstation easy Trophies...if a guide get's made for Amy, I would say a 3 or 4 in difficulty due to control's and beating the game on Hard.

Hey! lol I NEVER stated this was the best game to come out on PSN lol but you get what you pay for... A $10 game is a $10 game...I've played worse. I don't mind having the little girl tagging along, add's a sense of stratagy to the game. NOT trying to defend the game but for fan's of Horror game's they will most likly get a cheap thrill out of this...but for other's I would point them else where. Just saying...

Edited by Zombie Doomsday

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Cheap game should mean short game, not bad game. A bad one isn't worth buying no matter how low the price is.

That being said, I'm in chapter 2 now and have already seen most of why this game isn't good. Controls are bad, checkpoint system is bad, game design is bad. (Finding coloured keycards for locks on doors? Really?) The nice ideas that are there are poorly executed, so far. Just my impression right now, but I'm not all that excited any longer.

The AI is laughable, monsters and human enemies will run into walls and not find a correct path, instead being stuck there. Cool if it helps you, bad if they are stuck in the way or somewhere from where they can see you.

Worst thing is when you quit, you must restart the whole chapter, not just from the latest checkpoint, that's just aweful. They definitely need to patch that.

Edited by SoPoF

Played the Demo on my brothers 360 and I can honestly say I wont be picking this game up until it becomes a + members freebie. It's a shame after waiting all this time expecting a nice little survival horror game and we get this.

I could see some of the platinum chasers dropping the cash for the game if it had a platinum, but there's better games with the same quantity of trophies for the same or less money/points.

Yea there's a demo up on the 360...playing right now. It remind's me of Silent Hill and Clock Tower back on the PS one. .

I would love a new Clock Tower game along the lines of the original, before they started adding in combat weapons instead of you having to use your head to evade a guy wielding a giant pair of metal scissors.

Edited by Zallera

I can understand that, I'd be the same about it. Too many nice games I would've missed just because they were called poor. The issue is you never know before you tried. I could see getting some enjoyment out of this with a better checkpoint system, but still ... it's just not a good game. But that's fine, most bad games have a small fan base that love them. In this case, probably the developers.^^ (Just kidding.)