rise from your grave!

DA PAUL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man why cant they just release the whole back catalogue of megadrive/genesis games, they are some of the best games on the psn/xbox arcade. I want Ghouls and ghosts to come out! and still waiting on sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles!

saw on ygc that someone already has the game how?

Altered Beast Trophies - YourGamerCards.net

maybe a beta tester ?

I want Ghouls and ghosts to come out!

me too haha we have the same tastes :D but for some reason most if not all of the genesis games that come out in the compilations are made by sega. ghouls'n ghosts being a capcom game i don't think it will be released. anyway back to the subject i'm really happy for altered beast ! :)

I think you mean

WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!

exactly :D

Edited by superpj

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bring on the altered beast as that kicks ass, my fav was gauntlet though as an 80's arcade game

Gauntlet is on the Store since the PS3 was released. Not sure if its still there now?

Oh another arcade classic is available for free on ths PSN+ : Guerilla Wars. You can find it under minis, doesnt have trophies thou and is ankward to play without a rotational controller.

Altered Beast wasn't one of my favourites but it will be good to play it again.

Power up!

I think it sucked back in the day, and it sucks now. Enemy hits are so cheap at times, and even today, it makes no sense whatsoever to me that hitting the kick button does a low kick, but ducking and hitting the kick button...does a high kick.

I'll suffer getting the last trophy (get to stage 3 without losing a life), and then give it the boot.

This one was easily one of my favorite games on the Genesis growing up. Now I just wish SNK would follow suit and give us King of Monsters 1 and 2 on the PSN with Trophy support.

And before all the "that's a SNES game!" comments, SNK released an Arcade Classics CD for the PS2 and PSP that had King of Monsters 2 on it. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...