Easiest 100% Ever...

SteveIllumina

No, this is definitely not the easiest 100%. You have to at least work for "Untouchable". Linger in Shadows, Frogger Returns, and Sly Minigames are games that I can think of from the top of my head that are considered to be easier to get 100%.

I still agree here i am still struggling with untochable.

also i ended up with 348k insted of 350 so still working on that!

.detuned was way easier i think. So was golden axe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sega has a tendency to make some ultra easy trophy lists, such as Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (easy plat), Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Streets of Rage 2, Gunstar Heroes, etc. More recently Daytona USA has proved to be super easy too. :>

While I feel proud of having many Sega classics at 100%, I think it does hurt the replay value.

Edited by Guimace

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Sega has a tendency to make some ultra easy trophy lists, such as Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (easy plat), Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Streets of Rage 2, Gunstar Heroes, etc. More recently Daytona USA has proved to be super easy too. :>

While I feel proud of having many Sega classics at 100%, I think it does hurt the replay value.

Well i wouldnt call Streets of Rage 2 super easy. Hardcore run is hard stuff. About rest i do agree tho.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...