I'm going to be honest...

basketcase57

I would like a rating on how the trophies are. Out of all the SEGA games (which I mostly love) this one is the weakest IMO. I have not played the Arcade Version but I have played the game on the PS3 Genesis collection... and I hated it... If this is the Arcade Version, like Golden Axe, please let me know. I am sure there could be more enjoyment out of it. If the trophies are easy I'll play it for sure! I would honestly like to see why this game has such a dedicated following. THANKS!

This game has aged horribly, but the trophies are really easy. Got 100% in less than an hour. Only trophy that may give you a little trouble is the one where you have to reach level 3 without losing a life. However, being able to save anytime makes this trophy rather easy. 1.5/10 for trophy difficulty.

Edited by zeze

This game has aged horribly, but the trophies are really easy. Got 100% in less than an hour. Only trophy that may give you a little trouble is the one where you have to reach level 3 without losing a life. However, being able to save anytime makes this trophy rather easy. 1.5/10 for trophy difficulty.

Just about to play this and like the sound of easy trophies after a day of hard work.

:dance:

Well I just downloaded this as part of PSN+ and wow is it weird. I never played this game before.Transforming into a Wolf and Dragon is pretty cool, but the last two animal transformations are a big :wtf:.

Easily the easiest 100% from the SEGA Genesis collection. I just got mine in less than an hour.

How in the hell do you kill the first boss with out getting hit with a giant head and dying?

:think:

All you have to do is blast it a few times and when it spews out the heads, use the other super (he zips back and forth across the screen). Rinse and repeat. It's quite easy. I got my 100% in less than an hour like most here. :D

Good luck on not losing a life til you reach level 3. Use and abuse the save feature. USE THE SAVE FEATURE!! I can't stress that enough! Happy hunting!

How in the hell do you kill the first boss with out getting hit with a giant head and dying?

:think:

Also, for some strange reason, running into the boss doesn't kill you (this doesn't work with the eyeball one, since the eyeballs are 'projectiles').

If you run into them strategically they push you back in that weird '2 feet at a time' way, and you won't get hit by projectiles.

That's what I do for the first one, and the boss of the level where you turn into a bear.

I would like a rating on how the trophies are. Out of all the SEGA games (which I mostly love) this one is the weakest IMO. I have not played the Arcade Version but I have played the game on the PS3 Genesis collection... and I hated it... If this is the Arcade Version, like Golden Axe, please let me know. I am sure there could be more enjoyment out of it. If the trophies are easy I'll play it for sure! I would honestly like to see why this game has such a dedicated following. THANKS!

To answer your question this is the arcade version, not the Genesis version. You can tell from the infinite continues, 1988 copyright date, and the first boss throws 6 heads instead of 4.

To answer your question this is the arcade version, not the Genesis version. You can tell from the infinite continues, 1988 copyright date, and the first boss throws 6 heads instead of 4.

Ya beat me to it. He's correct, this is not the Genesis version for all reasons stated above. I grew up on both and was super excited to see it hit the Genesis Collection on PSN :dance:. I got 100% in about 30 mins. :applause:

Am i the only one who thinks the controls are horrible? This would be my favorite of the sega games i got for free but when ur not transformed into something, ur stubby little arms and legs cant reach enemies right in front of u and it makes the game insanely hard for me lol

Am i the only one who thinks the controls are horrible? This would be my favorite of the sega games i got for free but when ur not transformed into something, ur stubby little arms and legs cant reach enemies right in front of u and it makes the game insanely hard for me lol

That's pretty much the case, but not so much the fault of controls. It's also why the first three white wolves appear as quickly as they do. Staying human isn't really part of the game. :think: