Beat It Recently (No Spoilers)

Norieaga

A solid game. Needs ALOT of polish but I was willing to overlook it because of the decision-making parts of the game. Definitely recommended if you can get it cheap, as SEGA has confirmed that there will not be a sequel.

Exactly what I thought when I played this game. If you just look at the package overall, this game was a lot of fun. Needed a lot of polish yes, but the decision making was crazy albeit hilarious at times.

Can't wait for Mass Effect 2!

• 3 weeks later...

I've got it at the house right now through Gamefly, but after playing a bit through it it's currently taking a back seat to Alterier Rorona. I just can't seem to bring myself to really get into this one, which is unusual as I generally prefer the stealth aspect in a game over guns blasting with no real reason not to unload a clip on everyone you see.

Given a bit of time I'm sure I'll get more into it. Doesn't seem like a bad game, it just doesn't really stand out for some reason.

• 3 months later...

Yes a lot of graphics that needed to be cleaned up in cut scenes and such. When I first got the game, I was really annoyed with how the character moved such as running and shooting. As I played more and got over it, it became a decently fun game. Although I think some of the level's were too empty at times. After beating the game, I wanted more adventures, it's funny to piss off Ming, lol.

• 5 months later...