why will brayko not tell me about surkov!

DA PAUL

Its a been a awhile but I believe you have to choose the right options after you beat him. Don't remember what you are suppose to pick. I have the guide at home and I will check it. I know it is annoying, the first time I played he didn't give it to me either but the second time I was intentionally trying to get him to tell me. If you can't wait try gamefaqs.com guides.

• 4 weeks later...
on my 4th different encounter with this guy-all other times he tells me about surkov-i havent done anything different this time except not buy intel-is that the reason?getting really bored with these overcomplicated trophies for this game

if you collect all of the intel for brayko then after the first dialog choice after you beat him you will have a "dossier" choice, choose that and brayko will say about surkov

• 4 years later...
if you collect all of the intel for brayko then after the first dialog choice after you beat him you will have a "dossier" choice, choose that and brayko will say about surkov

Wrong, choosing dossier will make Brayko think you already know everything and will feel there is no need to explain. It all depends on how you speak before you fight. Not sure if that matters, using suave choises will most likely do it, but I went professional and he told me right away. Make sure you don't kill him right away. If you talk first he will give you information unless aggressive or dossier is used.

Make sure that surkov explains that he was involved with Halbech but let him download the information to your PDA AUTOMATICALLY. That should do it.

Edited by Shin Ova Ruku