Question about Judge, Jury and Executioner

jay3625

I am currently doing my second playthrough and want to do the JJE-trophy. As I saved Madison in my first playthrough, I'd love to combine Fight Marburg to the Death, JJE and save the museum.

Will saving the museum give esteem with Marburg? I encountered him twice in Rome (café & his estate) and his esteem dropped down to -5.

or straight to the point: what rating will make him fight til the end?

edit/

Damn it! The lowest I can get is to -6 and he escapes. If I save Madison, no change in the reputation score. If I disarm the bombs and take suave options, it is: -1 (suave), +1 for disarming the bombs, -1 (suave). Intimidate and professional options don't lower his esteem.

I have no manual save before encountering him in Rome. Anyone knows if you can lower your score with Marburg in Moscow/Tapiei or via e-Mail?

Edited by Usul
additional info

I think the key is to have 100% of his dossier, because i had -7 or -8, Sie liked me, but forgot the information in the CIA listening post so only had it in 80%. He still wouldn't fight. Started over everything was the same but this time remembered to grab the info and fought him with it at 100% and he stayed and fought.

so you need a rep of about -8 and 100% of his dossier, damn it.......cheers for letting me know that jay because now i can get that one lol

I have never had 100% of Marburg's dossier and still gotten him to fight.

For reference, to maximize his dislike of you through convo, it does help to know SIE going into the meeting, since they hate each other. But at the cafe, you should be choosing suave for the first two choices after he sits down, then aggresive for the third. So if you're just mashing square here, you're missing a -1. Everything else you should just use suave options for. I'm not sure how much the option to save or not save Madison comes into play.

Also, to answer the OP's question in spoilers, yes you can still get JJ&E trophy that way. Actually seem to get more perks out of doing it this way.:)

Edited by Jynxi

I have never had 100% of Marburg's dossier and still gotten him to fight.

For reference, to maximize his dislike of you through convo, it does help to know SIE going into the meeting, since they hate each other. But at the cafe, you should be choosing suave for the first two choices after he sits down, then aggresive for the third. So if you're just mashing square here, you're missing a -1. Everything else you should just use suave options for. I'm not sure how much the option to save or not save Madison comes into play.

Also, to answer the OP's question in spoilers, yes you can still get JJ&E trophy that way. Actually seem to get more perks out of doing it this way.:)

cool, cheers for that jynxi because im trying to get Marburg into the duel now and ive got 100% dossier and -6 rep but he just keeps running away, ill try it with the aggressive 3rd to see if that helps :)

stil not working for me :(, but i dont know why it isn't because ive got his full dossier and about -7 or -8 rep with him and he stil runs away like a little pussy :confused:. im really getting pissed off with this throphy because i cant get this which means i can't do judge, jury and executioner :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

are you sure the trophy guides version is right, i have tried that method but nothing, ive had mina down to -10 hatred then met her in the alpha protocol mission and did what the guide says but there was no explosion it just said kill mina completed and she was lying there, went on to do the rest of the killing in the end executed leland but still nothing, so i started the alpha mission from the safehouse again did the guide til i got to mina then went aggressive on her twice, then the option execute popped up, used it and i shot her, went on as normal til the end executed leland but still nothiing, so i went and started alpha mission again, this time i..

1. joined halbech

2. went through as the guide said

3. got to mina and did as the guide said and left her, no explosion just her laying their dead again

4. got to the end and faced westbridge at the end, executed him, then leland turned up (no scarlet this time) betrayed leland then had the option to kill him in which a mine was put in his pocket and he gets blown across the pier, AND YET STILL NOTHING!! thats everybody killed including westbridge and leland at the end.

does anybody have a surefire way to get this trophy

(The guide worked for me on many of the other trophies so respect to you maim):applause:

Edited by xhair

Ill add that I followed Maim's guide on the roadmap thread for this trophy, and the only thing I did differently is alienate Steven Heck during the same runthrough. At the end, I didnt wait to execute Leland, and didnt get the trophy. Im going to do the last mission over and hopefuly get shot in the back by Scarlett to see if it pops. If not, it might show that it is crucial to have Heck on your team.

Ill add that I followed Maim's guide on the roadmap thread for this trophy, and the only thing I did differently is alienate Steven Heck during the same runthrough. At the end, I didnt wait to execute Leland, and didnt get the trophy. Im going to do the last mission over and hopefuly get shot in the back by Scarlett to see if it pops. If not, it might show that it is crucial to have Heck on your team.

It's pretty crucial. He needs to be your handler for the final mission.

cool, cheers for that jynxi because im trying to get Marburg into the duel now and ive got 100% dossier and -6 rep but he just keeps running away, ill try it with the aggressive 3rd to see if that helps :)

That's pretty muh how I effed it up provoking Marburg into a fatal duel.

From what I read, you need 100% dosier for him and at least a -7 in reputation.

Does Marburg indeed have to die? If he does, is there a time to kill him after the museum?

::EDIT::

After getting it to pop in my game I can confirm that you don't have to kill either Marburg or Parker.

Edited by WDeb0
New Info.

• 1 month later...

Right first off people you DO NOT need any more than 66% of marburg's dossier, i had 66% when i started the fight, he was on -8 (Animosity).

Starting the fight I thought to myself bollocks, ive definatley F'd this up.

To my surprise-

After i shot him down i got the option to 'taunt' at him twice, NEVER was given the 'Dossier' option (which i have been given in previous playthroughs)-

Just taunt twice.

So the dossier is not the problem here, i think its got to be reputation score.

(also i got the suave perk at the games first 2 convo choices, used mostly suave, killed everything that moved in the listening post-warehouse-villa-etc. you name it, i killed it. This may have helped piss him off? :applause:)

With regards to JJ&E-

I done everything in the guide, destroyed everyone, APART FROM-

i done two things differently, hoping to save more playtroughs for other trophys left-

i let shaheed live the first time- knowing i would kill him at the game end.

i went to destroy mina at the firing range- I DID'NT EVEN GET THE OPTION THEY JUST KISSED AND AND MADE UP?

WTF?

I THOUGHT I WAS MAKING THE DAMN CHOICES AROUND HERE!???

The *itch was obviously still obsessed even though i'd been telling her to f**k off most of the game. I was on -4 dislike with her.

So i dont know- what F'd it for me?

Shaheed or mina?

Anybody know?

-UPDATE-

Chucked him off the bridge this time, and made mina hate me -10 'hatred' and i got to 'leave her' at the firing range. JJ&E Job done. Another hunch squashed as i read somewhere on here 'dont get mina's rep too low, or you wont get the oppurtunity to save/leave her'. Not true- Hatred works well!

PLat!

Edited by THE FUZER

• 3 weeks later...

I followed the trophy guide and road map but the only two people I didn't kill or let die were Marburg and Mina. Marburg ran away at the museum with my rep at -7 with him, and Mina I actually had a high rep with her so I could get the "No Time For Love" trophy in the same run. When I went to save her I automatically released her and didn't have the choice to leave her.

Mina, I executed. She was at +10 (Freindship), and I had a relationship with her. The thing you need to do is find out she set you up. Either joing Halbeck, or talking long enough to Parker (if you contact him in the last mission) will do that. Oh, and I got Thorton, Inc. on that playthough too.

Just a question. I'm about to start the mission "assault brayko's" mansion.

I see my handler is mina. In the guide it says to be in good terms with Albatross in order to choose him as my handler, but didn't see that in the first time, so I was trying to work also for the dislike trophy. If I don't choose him as my handler for that mission, it means that I'm locked out from the Jury & Executioner trophy?

Just a question. I'm about to start the mission "assault brayko's" mansion.

I see my handler is mina. In the guide it says to be in good terms with Albatross in order to choose him as my handler, but didn't see that in the first time, so I was trying to work also for the dislike trophy. If I don't choose him as my handler for that mission, it means that I'm locked out from the Jury & Executioner trophy?

I didn't have him as my handler either. I just kept Mina because I didn't have Albatross a high enough rep with him for it. But he was still the one tied up and you having to go rescue him. So I was still able to kill him.

• 9 months later...